Slowness posting updates on frontpage

sanjoa

Hi, everyone! How are you? Does only Jalaffa posts updates of the software in frontpage? There's nobody from staff helping him, isn't it? It pass so much time between an update is posted on Frontpage software update thread and it becomes posted on frontpage.

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

i think 2 or 3 people posts  but alot of the times its jalaffa

u cant be mad at him he doing his best to keep up

27 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i think 2 or 3 people posts  but alot of the times its jalaffa

u cant be mad at him he doing his best to keep up

I'm not mad at him or staff, I'm just asking :)

knowledge-Spammer
18 hours ago, sanjoa said:

I'm not mad at him or staff, I'm just asking :)

y u not mad we all are but not at jalaffa :P

56 minutes ago, knowledge said:

:wtf:

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

Quality beats quantity as far as i'm concerned and i guess that most nsane members agree with this... whatever this is (statement/feeling/life choice).

I (nsane member) can quickly browse through the forums and i'm not satisfied with frontpage only... that's for visitors only... my 2 cents.

A visitor can quickly become a new member and drop some confusing/newbie/ad/spam/etc. posts...

As far as i'm concerned, this situation (24 hr minimum frontpage updates) should become a rule and this way the "speeders" (young in thought, pretentious, needy, etc...) will most likely not visit nsane :P

ps: @jalaffa: I owe u more Like/Thanks/Haha :) (i'll drop them more loosely for a while)

• Administrator

We are always looking to add more staff to the forums, provided that members fit into that role, behave well and hard working into what they do here.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

We are always looking to add more staff to the forums, provided that members fit into that role, behave well and hard working into what they do here.

Yes, I know that. But sometimes it feels like Jalaffa is alone on frontpage posts.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, sanjoa said:

Yes, I know that. But sometimes it feels like Jalaffa is alone on frontpage posts.

Well anuraag too is part of our frontpage staff. As I said, we are looking into it.

Archived