Finally the new theme

Marik

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it's stunning! Great work, keeping in line with the new frontpage.

WOW! Only problem is that connecting to nsane.forums reminds me of what dial-up connection was like! Very very slow.

Of course this is probably because of the new upgrades needing time to be optimised. I hope this is quick. :lol:

• Administrator

The old themes are not compatible with the new software. However, there is some work on going in the IP Board community in porting IPB Pro and IPB Blue to v3. I'll install them when they are released.

Yeah I just noticed when playing with themes.. the theme changed as I went back to normal pro..Looks like still working on a few things.. this will be nice once its all done and ironed out.. Probably have nice v3.. themes floating about.. ;)

• Administrator

I liked the theme. :yes:

But there should be more. B)

Nice theme, need some getting use to!

What with the quoting......every time I quote it ends with br<>br/....something like that. A bug?

Where is the smiley which we love to attach at the end of sentences....lost?

Anyway, overall nice work!

• Administrator

Which smilie are you talking about? Every smilie from the old board has been moved here (i think).

Please post a screenshot of the br<>br/ issue.

Which smilie are you talking about? Every smilie from the old board has been moved here (i think).

Please post a screenshot of the br<>br/ issue.

Hmmm...it's gone! And the smiley is back????:frusty:

It was not the case about 8 hours ago!

Guess it is now back to normal.

<br>8 hours ago....the smiley emoticons was missing...when quoting, the br<> thing appear outside the quote box.<br>And there were also the browse box while making comments.<br>They were all gone now.<br>My mistake.:lol:<br><br>Look like the break line...eh<br>

Archived