TeraCopy 3.21

jalaffa

TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features. TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual. Copy or move files using left mouse button drag or 'Copy' and 'Paste' commands.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 24
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you talking about , guys ?

The key from @kalach works as it should be. I made the update to my notebook : it remains PRO and also I made a test : new installation in vm : worked fine as you can see it from the screenshot.

The key is below !

Warning : Try not to post screenshots in public with @kalach name or email even if other idiots made it already in the past !

All credits to @kalach

9QAml5s.png

CxHU8dV.png

Download

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7477961/License_-_Copy.rar.html

:eekout:

15 minutes ago, knightrider said:

Confirmed

Thx for the key

14 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

@Recriut thx bro, the one you posted works, the one from nsane down doesn't work.

I don't have any worth : All credit goes to @kalach : he shared the key for all of us ! ;)

Regards,

4 minutes ago, ARMOUR said:

Just for the info:

Thank you very much,  bro ! : All my posts were modified into this topic. :notworthy:
I was confused from the previous version : lots of posts then and looks like I tangled the things.....I haven't took a look there lately !

Greetings,

;)

4 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

You can't remove folder from the copy list while copying in free version

Why on earth would you wanna do that?

If you don't want a specific folder, just DO NOT select it before copying, problem solved. Ever heard of ctrl+click or shift+click?

25 minutes ago, jvidal said:

Why on earth would you wanna do that?

If you don't want a specific folder, just DO NOT select it before copying, problem solved. Ever heard of ctrl+click or shift+click?

Sometimes you copy some folders then decide to remove some of them, not all people is the same

TheEmpathicEar

Technical question using Teracopy [could be the same with Windows Explorer]:

I have a TV series, in a folder, "Legion". In this folder, there are subfolders, "Legion Episode 1", 2, ... 8. What the simplest way using Teracopy to copy the contents, both video and subtitles, for each sub-folder to a flash drive [w/o having to do each sub-folder one by one]?

TheEmpathicEar
3 minutes ago, jvidal said:

are you kidding?

just select the whole damn thing using shift+click and then right click-->"send to..." and select your flash drive as target

?? This is why I asked. I know how to do this when all the files are in ONE folder. But, I am not sure how Windows works when U go from folder to the  next selecting files?

if you have 24 folders (a whole season , for example), click on the first, then shift+click the last and you got 'em all selected. next, right-click-->send to... and select the destination.

even easier, right click the "legion" folder and send it to wherever you like

franco30011961
On 20/9/2017 at 8:42 PM, BioHazard said:

serial is not working for me in this version. :(

On 20/9/2017 at 8:49 PM, killbit said:

Same here :(

For those that  serial don't working:

How to install?:
Disconnect from internet (Recommended)
Unpack and install the program (run setup)
Run the program and register with Serial key
Always block the program in your firewall!
Or just extract and run the portable version

Only in this way working 100 %

--------------------------------------------------

Anyway I upload another file with different key + portable version

http://www51.zippyshare.com

Sharecode: /v/HYTwK4T8/file.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived