Kaspersky: You can trust us despite US government ban

tao

American Never know plan of Chinese they put the pieces for future Chinese have a only one powerful in the world.
Chinese government have a policy for student height IQ send to study in USA. 10 years - 50 years and more they is CIA of Chinese In the student stain.
These Chinese students have patriotism These are not won't american naturalized.

After they gained enough knowledge and gained technology or Top Secret Technology from the USA.
They comeback to Chinese for serve their country.

This's plane of Chinese . American never know.

Now Chinese have all technology of CIA,NSA and more effective.

They can penetrate all of America's secret agencies.

End of American.

Now Most powerful in the world is China.

• Replies 62
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MISSYOU said:

Now Chinese have all technology of CIA,NSA and more effective.

They can penetrate all of America's secret agencies.

Would you care too share some factual  proof  on this ? sounds like a Conspiracy theory. If China catches  CIA in there country  they kill them  this is what happened  2010 -2012 they killed many  this means  since 2013  CIA have been in China undetected by the Chinese Government  .

By 2013, the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. concluded that China’s success in identifying C.I.A. agents had been blunted — it is not clear how — but the damage had been done.

In recent years the USA  have caught many Chinese spies  and put them in jail  if  what you say is true and they knew everything the CIA do they would of not been undetected for the last 4 years. Seems the CIA have long got rid of there mole problem in China  but in the USA a crack head will sell you out for $20. Chinese espionage is bad in the USA  but at lest there catching some of  them . I would say USA espionage is much worse in China now though. You forgot the part about USA spies are over there in China and most likely knows what trade secrets get leaked and that is how they keep catching Chinese spies .  :P

Feds target overt press disclosures and mishandling of secret information as part of crackdown

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/four-leak-prosecutions-session-doj-already-pursuing/

Things are not like they was in 2016 anymore if they just suspect you of  leaking info they will come after you just ask Trump and his family ,Mr.  Kapersky , Or The former FBI Director James Comey.. etc.   they dont even have too share  what info they have with the public ether on grounds of national security . Fun's over now .

• Administrator

Stick to the topic guys.

Also, my warning to everyone here, no personal insults will be tolerated. Just one day I do not look after a topic and you guys are all over each other.

Forget about just side issues, you guys are busy insulting each other, this is not the best way of behavior, no matter who started it.

4 hours ago, D1v1n3DC said:

i bought a 5 key access to this av to find it screws with all 5 of my machines and really hates games and USB sticks slowing all my machines down I then uninstalled it and replaced it with German Bitdefender just saying.... Also I want to speak to an admin about my previous account being shut down due to it having Hotmail.com as handler and forcing me to use gmail I want my old account back and replace the email on it with this email if possible because I am not a new member. I cannot get it to email me forgot password or anything this is BS nsane.

PM me with all the information, like previous account name, email and such things.

And now that we're protecting ourselves from the Kaspersky threat, maybe we should also block

-Ahnlab (those Koreans all look alike!),
-Avast (I spent cold winter nights with tanks on the Czech border - how can I trust them now?!),
-Avira (Once a Nazi always a Nazi),
-Bitdefender (Russian judges are suspiciously soft on Romania's gymnasts),
-ClamWin (I've heard about the scary bugs in Australia - If they can't keep them out of their OWN computers . . .),
-ESET (Slovakia? Who are they kidding - same tanks, same border),
-Qihoo (China?! Yeah, right.),
-Sophos (Red Coats! - wait - I guess we're friends now),
-Trend Micro (Just waiting for Japan to electronically Pearl Harbor us!).

It's getting harder and harder to find safe alternatives to just unplugging the Ethernet cable.

Source

Probably lies pushed by Intel to increase McAfee's market share. The sad thing is 95% of consumers are too illiterate to know better so McAfee will win, viruses will prevail, Intel will soon have the state sponsored monopoly in the anti virus market as they have with x86 cpu.  When you can't build a great product just sabotage the competition until you are top, this is Intel's motto. This is my opinion, I have no facts to back this up other than speculation based on trends of what Intel has done to AMD many times in the past.

Also plz listen to what DKT has said, immediately after his post I saw more off-topic nonsense, well it's been deleted so stick to the topic.

U.S. Senate votes to oust Russian security software vendor Kaspersky from federal use

Following a directive from the Department of Homeland Security last week banning the use of Kaspersky Lab security software in the executive branch, the U.S. Senate has followed suit. On Monday, the Senate passed an amendment against Kaspersky Lab pushed forward by New Hampshire Democrat Jeanne Shaheen.

The amendment was attached to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) following a voice vote adding it to the bill on Thursday. Shaheen, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, wrote an op-ed in The New York Times arguing for Kaspersky’s removal earlier this month.

“I’m very pleased that the Senate has acted in a bipartisan way on my amendment that removes a real vulnerability to our national security,” Shaheen said in a press release addressing the legislation. “I applaud the Trump administration for heeding my call to remove Kaspersky Lab software from all federal computers.

“It’s important that this prohibition also be a part of statute and be expanded to the entire federal government, as my amendment would do. Considering the strong bipartisan, bicameral support for this proposal, I’m optimistic this will soon be signed into law.

Source:

https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/18/senate-kaspersky-shaheen-ndaa/

More Info Here:

https://www.shaheen.senate.gov/news/press/shaheens-legislation-to-ban-kaspersky-software-government-wide-passes-senate-as-part-of-annual-defense-bill-

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:40 AM, knowledge said:

D1v1n3DC

•  
  • D1v1n3DC
  • New Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    United States

i bought a 5 key access to this av to find it screws with all 5 of my machines and really hates games and USB sticks slowing all my machines down

I smell your BS, and would love to show you with VIDEO but this site doesn't allow much over 265kb of picture uploads but proof i bought it used it for 2 months and said F it had to come off lost performance in every game I play and USB sticks and my Filipina wife bitched about it lagging her computer down for school MS office and LibreOffice affected the most along with Chrome and ComodoICE dragon browser and every time she used her School USB stick took forever to scan and allow access. so you can hold your thoughts to yourself. But if you want a video i will gladly make one and upload it to YouTube, just to prove you wrong there is without a doubt a performance hit from Kaspersky and the USB scan is garbage within Kaspersky. This is on AMD and Intel machines so it is not hardware specific either. Now i don't believe the Russian government or Kaspersky is hacking me anymore then any other government or program as they all access our routers I had a program that told me who was accessing my network at any given time and the most would have to be the USA and they would use schools or universities as their main access points or students hacking networks hard to determine on that.

kaspersky.PNG

knowledge-Spammer

i was not saying bs to u not buying it if u bought  it its not what u wanted  y did u not test a trial version 1st? for 30days  for free no money needed
befor u bought   it ?
and i cant see y all 5 of your pc had problems with Kapersky  maybe your pc older pc ?
and yes Kapersky  can slow down pc little bit  
but u say and really hates games and USB sticks Kapersky   is fine with usb sticks   but if your pc is slow with
Kapersky   then games will have been slow aswell  not sure y u think it not be ?
but Kapersky    do have a pause button or can stop  when want

Kapersky cant make  everyone happy  email Kapersky   and see if can get money back if u have not had it for long ?

On 9/19/2017 at 8:02 PM, D1v1n3DC said:

I smell your BS, and would love to show you with VIDEO but this site doesn't allow much over 265kb of picture uploads but proof i bought it used it for 2 months and said F it had to come off lost performance in every game I play and USB sticks and my Filipina wife bitched about it lagging her computer down for school MS office and LibreOffice affected the most along with Chrome and ComodoICE dragon browser and every time she used her School USB stick took forever to scan and allow access. so you can hold your thoughts to yourself. But if you want a video i will gladly make one and upload it to YouTube, just to prove you wrong there is without a doubt a performance hit from Kaspersky and the USB scan is garbage within Kaspersky. This is on AMD and Intel machines so it is not hardware specific either. Now i don't believe the Russian government or Kaspersky is hacking me anymore then any other government or program as they all access our routers I had a program that told me who was accessing my network at any given time and the most would have to be the USA and they would use schools or universities as their main access points or students hacking networks hard to determine on that.

kaspersky.PNG

If possible, see if you can use the Total Security serial key with the AntiVirus product. I believe the Total Security product contains a bunch of useless extras that would surely reduce performance. I was able to use my ESET Smart Security key with the AntiVirus product but I don't know if Kaspersky allows you to do something like this. If not, contact their support and send them a comprehensive complaint about the issues of the product.

This was one reason I stop using Kapersky  years ago it slowed down my system ,also it didn't play well with some software they didn't have in the trusted zone .  Ive not used it since v7 other then testing it always a big mess trying get it compatible with the latest OS and many software's  every since vista came out . I used Kaspersky back when  i was on XP and never  used it on newer OS .Also i never used KIS  I  always used KAV  with my own 3rd party FW  . Last I tested KIS in a VM in 2014 it's FW  was a big mess  if you are a power user . My Moms use to use KIS  but she not a power user and the FW is fine for a non technical user . But she switch too  ESET Smart Security now.

The complaint by @D1v1n3DC is nothing new  i know other people for years that use be a diehard Kaspersky user like i was  that switched after it became bloatware . And many peoples in the comments of Kaspersky being ban topics at other forums say they didn't use it anyway because it is a resource hog. This was the reason I switch to Avast years ago and Now I am using NOD32 v10 . I switch too NOD32 in 2014  and never looked back  and I don't care what  you use really. It's still pushed heavy on warez forums because you always been able too pirate it , but  i would use a free one before id slow down my system.

If it were not for Piracy i would never used Kaspersky  and my mom who bought many keys would of never used it ether..  because she used it on my recommendation but I stop   recommending it years ago  and there  is others I don't recommend ether like NORTON and  McAfee and i never have endorsed  these USA  made ones.  Ive not ran a USA made Antivirus since the early 2000s witch i didn't use very many years.

I use products based on  are they any good and do not effect my systems resources very much. I beta tested Kapersky for  awhile  also I beta tested Avast and NOD32  before too and i would not recommenced  it too no one on a production machine because Kaspersky , NOD32  and Avast Betas all have botched my windows installs before .

Also  i have found holes in everyone of these products security before too,  none of them are prefect .. this is why i started hardening my browser against threats too because a AV alone is not good enough. but what sold me on NOD32  was it's much better than it was back years ago and it uses very little resources and has far less false positives than Avast .  Over all Kaspersky done a good job at protecting me but  the negatives out numbered the positives as time passed by .  And it never crossed my mind were it was made tell it became news.  I don't have nothing no one would want  on my PC unless  they want too steal my crack folder . :P

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:07 AM, knowledge said:

D1v1n3DC

i was not saying bs to u not buying it if u bought  it its not what u wanted  y did u not test a trial version 1st? for 30days  for free no money needed
befor u bought   it ?
and i cant see y all 5 of your pc had problems with Kapersky  maybe your pc older pc ?
and yes Kapersky  can slow down pc little bit  
but u say and really hates games and USB sticks Kapersky   is fine with usb sticks   but if your pc is slow with
Kapersky   then games will have been slow aswell  not sure y u think it not be ?
but Kapersky    do have a pause button or can stop  when want

Kapersky cant make  everyone happy  email Kapersky   and see if can get money back if u have not had it for long ?

I don't really blame Kaspersky as I really think it is a tactic by MS to get you to use their crap, and I love Kaspersky security don't get me wrong. I was just hoping something would have been brought up about it and I got such a good deal on the 5 keys it was almost free lol so no point in returning it and as I posted on my other account about MS changing code for Kaspersky in fall update I will try again as i want the best security possible and it is usually a tie between Bitdefender and Kaspersky with Kaspersky usually squeezing ahead.

now that i have my older account back active i will see about deleting this one as it is not needed anymore.

knowledge-Spammer
7 hours ago, D1v1n3DC said:

I don't really blame Kaspersky as I really think it is a tactic by MS to get you to use their crap, and I love Kaspersky security don't get me wrong. I was just hoping something would have been brought up about it and I got such a good deal on the 5 keys it was almost free lol so no point in returning it and as I posted on my other account about MS changing code for Kaspersky in fall update I will try again as i want the best security possible and it is usually a tie between Bitdefender and Kaspersky with Kaspersky usually squeezing ahead.

if u like when keys ends u can still use Kaspersky  with trial resetter if need or for tests

Archived