O&O Defrag 19 Professional for free

tarekma7

O&O Defrag is a powerful and highly configurable hard drive defragmentation tool.
This program doesn't just support a single defrag strategy, for instance. Instead you can have your files reorganised in a multitude of ways, sorted by file name, access date, last modified date and more, whatever best suits your needs.
And if even that's not enough then you can set up an entirely custom layout scheme which optimises Windows, application files and your user data to deliver the best possible system performance.
As you might guess, this probably isn't the best choice for the PC novice. But it's not overly complex, either. Once you've set O&O Defrag to work as you'd like, it'll run mostly in the background, defragmenting your hard drive automatically as required, while you get on with other things. And because it's so light on resources, and can be configured not to run at all if your system is busy or other heavy-duty programs are running, it's most unlikely to ever get in your way.
The major addition this time around is a "Time View", which O&O say helps you understand how particular defrag actions have led to specific performance optimisations. The idea being that this will give you feedback on how the program is working, and help you make better defrag choices in future.
But if that all sounds a little too theoretical, O&O have also delivered solid improvements everywhere else that matters, with the program launching more quickly, making better use of TRIM to optimise SSDs, and defragmenting regular drives up to 40% faster than before.

http://defrag19.disc.computershopper.co.uk

SOURCE

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, this is O&O Autobackup 6 - Get Your free license - https://www.oo-software.com/de/special/ot739

My mistake.

O&O Defrag 19 Professional  is here

http://defrag19.disc.computershopper.co.uk/?act=home

Any IP address can get one activation key, key is individual. This sharing is available for 66 days. 

Download links

Don't you need some kind a code that you get from the magazine?anybody know that?

how to get your serial code.

"Login (create an account if you haven't already done so), enter the magazine coupon code you can find in the November 2017 issue of Computer Shopper, then click the "Get Serial Code" button to receive your code. You can find this again account if you need the code in the future."

Just now, 0bin said:

I know the code for v20

Do you care to share??

13 minutes ago, tarekma7 said:

No code is needed. Just register and you will have the license key and download link sent to your email

Yeah I got mine, No code needed. I wonder why the hell they put that in there about the magazine. Confusing!!

15 minutes ago, Kerry4444 said:

Yeah I got mine, No code needed. I wonder why the hell they put that in there about the magazine. Confusing!!

These are the weird dealers who want to get your email address to start sending you ads.

On 15/09/2017 at 2:15 AM, Kerry4444 said:

Don't you need some kind a code that you get from the magazine?anybody know that?

how to get your serial code.

"Login (create an account if you haven't already done so), enter the magazine coupon code you can find in the November 2017 issue of Computer Shopper, then click the "Get Serial Code" button to receive your code. You can find this again account if you need the code in the future."

I think the questions should be ''do you need a code'', then answer is NO.

As mentioned, fill in a form and they email you it.

I think as 19 is released 21 will soon be up for sale.

On 9/14/2017 at 10:27 PM, Kalju said:

These are the weird dealers who want to get your email address to start sending you ads.

Registered there a long time ago. Never received any ads.

Yes today v21.1115.0 was released.

It's early Hanukkah or Xmas for you.

It is advertised as a perpetual license, which I think means for ever, and price is 19.97 u.s.d.

However you can get it for £5.25 by entering this coupon: CUA-VM2-RJU

I did and serial is there for you to see once paid via Cleverbridge.

Archived