Malwarebytes 3.2.2.2029

jalaffa

Just buy a LIFETIME key for Malwarebytes on ebay, I did and it's ass cheap :)

edit:>

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware-Premium-LIFETIME-1-PC-KEY-Newest-Version-3-2-2-/263236891031?hash=item3d4a243197:g:EJYAAOSwSYpZxaRi

• Replies 31
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, gonzalo76 said:

Just curious, if the program can't connect to the server, how could the database be updated then?

You can always download updates and then install them manually.
I do not understand what is the reason, why you need to install such a widget, if it is not needed every day. Install it on your computer only when you really need it. You'll get a 14 day premium version to use and it should help you scan once if you are in doubt, that it may find something.
I have several licenses, but none have not been installed, just did not need it. More ower, it interferes your normal computer work, and makes many problems.

On 9/28/2017 at 6:00 PM, nsan3 said:

Its working all good. But the moment we click on "My Account", an error message like "Cannot connect to license server" pops up. Any fix for that ??

Thanks.

You would not want MBAM to contact the license server. If it does, your license will be blacklisted and the program will revert to free. This program calls home all the time. That is why the patch modifies the most file and you see that error.

5 minutes ago, 0bin said:

sam3971 this program is good for webfiltering and 0day?

I do not know in real-world testing but I use this in combination with KIS and I do not hardly ever have to worry about issues. It does block websites that would otherwise be allowed by KIS though. With that said, I would use this as a "Complementary" suite. In other words, use this with another modern security suite, not by itself. IDC what the creators of MBAM say, this is not an "Anti-Virus" replacement.

• 4 weeks later...

This prog is still as buggy as hell , just take a look in the mbam-forum...............!       :(

Better wait untill this prog is well updated for RS3 ...........

TheEmpathicEar

Same question asked previously: Is there a portable for this version?

EDIT: I used the "Pre-Activation" and installed.

1. I don't want real-time protection. I had to uncheck a whole bunch of stuff.

2. When I started a Scan, it did an update check that took forever.

3. I see a "Renew Now" button. What is this? And, what happens if I click on it?

Basically, I just want to use this an additional On Demand scan to supplement ESS.

Archived