Jump to content

DVDFab 10.0.5.7


jalaffa

Recommended Posts

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 26
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently I have seen CHVL 10.0.5.7 loader link but now it disappeared. Can someone post the link here or another link fro soft.ru as it is restricted to download. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


TheEmpathicEar
2 minutes ago, hakah said:

Recently I have seen CHVL 10.0.5.7 loader link but now it disappeared. Can someone post the link here or another link fro soft.ru as it is restricted to download. Thanks!

Here is a link to the post: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/300509-dvdfab-10055/?do=findComment&comment=1256285

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Portable DVDFab 10.0.5.7  Multilingual Setup Extractor 

By PortableAppZ

 

Download Portable DVDFab 10.0.5.7 Online (0.5 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7432200/DVDFab_Portable_10.0.5.7_Multilingual_Online.exe.html
 
Internal link no more valid: you have to download DVDFab10057.exe in same folder as "online" installer.
 
Extract and run DVDFab10Portable.
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


installing and exe, it works if you have a fab.cn account, but it has all sorts of internal problems.
I used the convert for the sample and still called me the internal decoder, although it was originally set, the internal
that's when I wanted to use a subtitle.
there may be other problems

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


TheEmpathicEar

[I just got around to testing this loader] When U click on "Start", U get a prompt for DVDFab account info. It appears as if DVDFab is working in trial mode despite the fact the "License Info" displays "Activated" for all.

 

Can anyone else confirm? Do any of the portables have a work-a-round for this? @ChVL, @SalaR, anyone? @pablomarmol, what about your portable? Same issue?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


15 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

[I just got around to testing this loader] When U click on "Start", U get a prompt for DVDFab account info. It appears as if DVDFab is working in trial mode despite the fact the "License Info" displays "Activated" for all.

 

Can anyone else confirm? Do any of the portables have a work-a-round for this? @ChVL, @SalaR, anyone? @pablomarmol, what about your portable? Same issue?

 

Confirmed to be the case (at least with US version -- didn't try portables), but if you look Snookerrat147's post in 10.0.5.5, there are a few valid Emails that can be used for 10.x activation (true DVDFab, not via the Loader).  While not all items are activated, should give enough to get going (good for a year) until the loader is corrected/developed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 9/7/2017 at 4:34 PM, snf said:

Portable DVDFab 10.0.5.7  Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

 

Download Portable DVDFab 10.0.5.7 Online (0.5 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7432200/DVDFab_Portable_10.0.5.7_Multilingual_Online.exe.html
 
 
Extract and run DVDFab10Portable.
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

Error 404, the exe is not found. setup doesn't complete

Link to comment
Share on other sites


TheEmpathicEar
18 hours ago, lizardlick said:

 

Confirmed to be the case (at least with US version -- didn't try portables), but if you look Snookerrat147's post in 10.0.5.5, there are a few valid Emails that can be used for 10.x activation (true DVDFab, not via the Loader).  While not all items are activated, should give enough to get going (good for a year) until the loader is corrected/developed.

None of the credentials there activate Blu-Ray copy which is what I needed to test a disc that I had trouble with using AnyDVD [valid license]. However, after entering credentials and then restarting using the loader, I was able to attempt a Blu-Ray copy. It failed because of the disc. The question here is does this really activate Blu-Ray copy? Is it trial? "License Info" displays all "Activated". But, it did that also when I used the loader, clicked on "Start", and was presented with the login screen. The only difference after restarting now is I was not presented with the login screen and it went directly to Blu-Ray copy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 

4 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

None of the credentials there activate Blu-Ray copy which is what I needed to test a disc that I had trouble with using AnyDVD [valid license]. However, after entering credentials and then restarting using the loader, I was able to attempt a Blu-Ray copy. It failed because of the disc. The question here is does this really activate Blu-Ray copy? Is it trial? "License Info" displays all "Activated". But, it did that also when I used the loader, clicked on "Start", and was presented with the login screen. The only difference after restarting now is I was not presented with the login screen and it went directly to Blu-Ray copy.

Sorry, Empathic -- I don't use the Blu-Ray option so can't verify your suspicions regarding your problematic disc, but  I used the Blu-ray Toolkit 1 YEAR GA SERIAL for activation  and restarting using the loader, DVDCopy checks out OK (no trial).   Maybe someone out there can verify using Blu-Ray copy, but I cannot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


TheEmpathicEar
8 minutes ago, lizardlick said:

 

Sorry, Empathic -- I don't use the Blu-Ray option so can't verify your suspicions regarding your problematic disc, but  I used the Blu-ray Toolkit 1 YEAR GA SERIAL for activation  and restarting using the loader, DVDCopy checks out OK (no trial).   Maybe someone out there can verify using Blu-Ray copy, but I cannot.

@ChVL @SalaR What they really need to verify is that DVDFab credentials are necessary when using the loader even if the credentials do not define what is activated?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


9 hours ago, hannubys said:

Error 404, the exe is not found. setup doesn't complete

Sorry for the time of online installer is fixed.
 
Online installer is also setup extractor  DVDFab10057.exe
You can run the installer in the same location of the DVDFab10057.exe  and he will be extract and installed.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


.@hannubys I'm so sorry .

Creator of this release said :

 

 

Quote

Internal link no more valid: you have to download DVDFab10057.exe in same folder as "online" installer.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, PistalPete said:

No sorry snf, i don't use portable apzz for DVDFab. I meant installed verion works fine for backing up Blue-Ray.

No problem .  All is good .  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 9/11/2017 at 7:10 PM, kata40 said:

I wanted to download that portable, but avg warned me of trojans
I gave up

If you speak of PortableAppZ.

False Positive 100%.

Disable your avg.

Download online installer and  DVDFab10057.exe  

Like that works on setup extractor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...