Doctor: Conor McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

Phantomboxe

• Replies 166
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i was going to ask

were u watch it from but i have a place on utube if need  he will be live

russia guy he do for the fight people like us

he will post on utube  ViktorCrazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xESEIokIMyA

I watch it from Canada but I use a vpn for  the links that I posted above.  Thank you for the source my friend.  :)

knowledge-Spammer

all this fight talk is geting in peoples heads trump vs putin

from rt lol

11 hours ago, knowledge said:

its fight day

Yes. :fight: I cannot wait!  I just pray that Khabib finishes Conor.  :pope:

knowledge-Spammer
5 minutes ago, Dean213 said:

Yes. :fight: I cannot wait!  I just pray that Khabib finishes Conor.  :pope:

we can just hope win or not he the best

but be good to see him smash him

maybe they will have remach again

as Conor have not win befor and he fight again 

i am waiting for the fight:snack:

Just now, knowledge said:

we can just hope win or not he the best

but be good to see him smash him

maybe they will have remach again

as Conor have not win befor and he fight again 

i am waiting for the fight:snack:

Whatever happens I will remain a fan of Khabib's but just like you, I want Khabib to smash this guy and make him humble. :D

knowledge-Spammer
3 minutes ago, Dean213 said:

Whatever happens I will remain a fan of Khabib's but just like you, I want Khabib to smash this guy and make him humble. :D

not long now just little time to wait  i hope fight for long time not fast like 5mins

8 minutes ago, knowledge said:

not long now just little time to wait  i hope fight for long time not fast like 5mins

I don't think that it is going to end quickly, unless there is a knock-out. I am hoping for 2-3 rounds and  that Khabib exhausts Conor and makes him submit by tapping like a chicken 😂

knowledge-Spammer
6 minutes ago, Dean213 said:

I don't think that it is going to end quickly, unless there is a knock-out. I am hoping for 2-3 rounds and  that Khabib exhausts Conor and makes him submit by tapping like a chicken 😂

i think maybe 3 or 4 rounds  then conor have problems i think they fight for 5 rounds  ?

If 3-4 rounds then they will have to call an ambulance to revive Conor because his cardio is terrible - he gets out-of-breath very easily, especially, in rounds 3-4-5!

knowledge-Spammer
1 minute ago, Dean213 said:

If 3-4 rounds then they will have to call an ambulance to revive Conor because his cardio is terrible - he gets out-of-breath very easily, especially, in rounds 3-4-5!

ill have 911 on stand by for him  :P

6 hours ago, knowledge said:

ill have 911 on stand by for him  :P

And still   !!!!!!!!

Khabib wins!! 

Made Conor tap like chicken:rofl:

knowledge-Spammer
3 hours ago, Dean213 said:

And still   !!!!!!!!

Khabib wins!! 

Made Conor tap like chicken:rofl:

now people see who is real boss its Khabib   not Conor  he talk to much  i new Khabib  was going to smash him

i am so glad he win

knowledge-Spammer

they want to  remove Khabib now  wtf shame if they do he the best  mabe its y  they want to

suspend Khabib 

What about when Conor sucker punched Khabib's brother ?? The reason why his teammate jumped in

ufc will not pay Khabib  now his money  wtf

Khabib did wrong but still ok for me  maybe if people want to fight him  people need to go to russia  as ufc saying maybe ban him from usa now

knowledge-Spammer

Khabib say sorry and conor want to fight him again lol

plus putin call Khabib  heheh

@knowledge

People forget very easily what Conor did - he attacked the bus, injured Michael Kiesa and another and a female fighter were affected emotionally.  I am neither Russian nor a muslim but I know one thing, and that is, you do not verbally abuse a person's religion, country and certainly not their family - the consequences are dire!  Conor should not think about a rematch at this stage because he has already been embarrassed in front of the whole world.  It was good of Putin to congratulate Khabib though, especially because Conor used the photograph with Putin to mock Khabib. 

In my opinion, Khabib is a human being and this goes to show that even the most devout amongst us, can lose his/her temper when pushed to the very limit.  

Hope you enjoyed the fight buddy :)

The next big fight is in November and it's  Dustin Poirier vs Nate Diaz.  Nate won a fight against Conor once but lost the second fight.  Dustin had previously  lost to  Conor.  

I think that the next fight that would make sense would be Tony Ferguson vs Khabib.  Tony has won his last 11 fights in a row and holds a record in the light weight division.  Khabib and Tony were scheduled to fight many times but the event was always canceled because  someone got injured in training,  preparing  for the fight.  Tony fought in UFC 229 against Anthony Petis and fight was stopped because Anthony broke his wrist or arm whilst fighting.  Tony won the fight by unanimous decision. 

Archived