Skype 7.40.0.103

jalaffa

Skype is a little piece of software that lets you make free calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world. And even though the calls are free, they are really excellent quality. If you and your friends, family or business contacts are using webcams, you can also make free video calls. You can even call landlines and mobile phones at really cheap per minute rates (and there's no setup or subscription fee).

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skype v7.40.0.103 Repack (Size: 42.5 MB)

Note:
1- Startup disabled
2- Launching Skype after installation disabled
3- There's no Internet Explorer or Firefox addons
4- Skype Updater service deleted
5- Any old version will be uninstalled first
6- Command line switches: Auto install with Progress Only "/SILENT" Or Completely Silent "/VERYSILENT"
7- Enjoy!

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/0ZJWHY8Z/Skype_v7.40.0.103_Repack.zip_links

Skype v7.40.0.103 Portable Made With Turbo Studio (Size: 50 MB)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/0QXVKN51/Skype_v7.40.0.103.zip_links

• 2 weeks later...

Skype v7.40.32.103 Portable (PAF) by versapps/thumbapps

Offline installer

Spoiler
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7446052/SkypePortable_7.40.32.103.paf.exe.html

Installer name: SkypePortable_7.40.32.103.paf.exe
Packed size: 49.5MB
MD5: 186709A8490E25ED967287AC1A38CCC1

1 hour ago, GlacialMan said:

Offline installer

------

Installer name: SkypePortable_7.40.32.103.paf.exe
Packed size: 49.5MB
MD5: 186709A8490E25ED967287AC1A38CCC1

Do not post any more junk. This is not a paf format, the script contains many errors and violates the settings normally installed Skype.
It is not portable, saves data to a computer and does not move them anywhere. All stays there.
Everything you posted here today and what You have named as portables, should be check and post if they are really portables and works as should.
I have tested some more also, have not found any correctly working portable apps. All are dangerous or don't work at all.

8 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Do not post any more junk. This is not a paf format, the script contains many errors and violates the settings normally installed Skype.
It is not portable, saves data to a computer and does not move them anywhere. All stays there.
Everything you posted here today and what You have named as portables, should be check and post if they are really portables and works as should.
I have tested some more also, have not found any correctly working portable apps. All are dangerous or don't work at all.

You are right, some PAFs could not be perfect but you can help to solve this problem. A test is the first step to obtain a refined project. You are welcome.

20 minutes ago, GlacialMan said:

You are right, some PAFs could not be perfect but you can help to solve this problem. A test is the first step to obtain a refined project. You are welcome.

First must do something properly, then start sharing it with others.
This way, nothing can be shared, if things do not work, and even more, these violate the data and settings on computers.

The person, who downloads something, must be sure that he gets a safe and working app.

• That's all. No more I'll not answer, I hope You understand, what I wanted to say.

5 minutes ago, Kalju said:

First must do something properly, then start sharing it with others.
This way, nothing can be shared, if things do not work, and even more, these violate the data and settings on computers.

The person, who downloads something, must be sure that he gets a safe and working app.

• That's all. More I'll not answer, I hope You understand, what I wanted to say.

I agree, this is a global problem, sometimes something doesn't works as intended but, thanks to cooperation, everything can be solved.

6 hours ago, GlacialMan said:

Offline installer

Reveal hidden contents
Site: https://userscloud.com
Sharecode[?]: /5tu4muaiwr6q

4 hours ago, GlacialMan said:

I agree, this is a global problem, sometimes something doesn't works as intended but, thanks to cooperation, everything can be solved.

Thank you @GlacialMan for sharing, and for posting useful stuff. :cheers:

Of course, sometimes failures or mistakes in good faith can occur, especially when being done by someone else, and it is not possible to test all software thoroughly, so it is usually rely on the fact that the source is considered reliable.
Portable software by their very nature requires a lot of knowledge and experience to meet professional standards and function properly.

When there is a new version, most developers rely on the code of the previous version and update only the changes that were added to the new version.
But sometimes there are situations where the developer is not always aware of them, especially when a change in the functionality of the software that may have been performed by the original developer, affects the
Portable version unexpectedly, and this is probably the case with Skype.

In my opinion it was enough to report the problems and I see no reason to speak forcefully as if someone had done something maliciously.

BTW, this is a good example why its very important to know what kind of portable is posted, and even more critical to know who is the developer of that poratble. something that lot of members who post such apps are nor aware about and do not answer when they are asked for. :duh:.

4 hours ago, Kalju said:

Here are links where you can find the developer for reporting.

Main contact page: Contact-Us thumbapps.org

Google+
Twitter
Facebook
tumblr
Ello
pinterest

and you can chat with him directly on Discord as well.

I really think that this will be mach more productive if he get detailed report so he can consider to fix any issue reported.

Archived