MEmu Android Emulator 3.3.0.1

jalaffa

MEmu is a brand new *FREE* Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices. Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility. MEmu features: Full Android experience with an elegant desktop, Flexible customization, Mapping the keyboard & joystick to screen touch, Passing through sensor data to Android, GPS location simulation, File sharing between Windows and Android, Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping, One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, with multiple simultaneous Android instances. Using MEmu, you can: Have fun playing Android games on PC, Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat and others, Watch live show and TV channels, with just ten seconds to start and a lot more.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Serph said:

Is a beta version? in the official page the version is v3.1.2.5 

no its final release , i don't know why they didn't updated their page , but in their official facebook group one of them says , its final and good release.

On 8/27/2017 at 10:13 AM, PriSim said:

no its final release , i don't know why they didn't updated their page , but in their official facebook group one of them says , its final and good release.

Huh? Where do you claim this official group saying it's real? The official group is https://www.facebook.com/pg/memuplayer/posts/ and they have not made a post since July 27 regarding the release of MEmu 3.1.2. On top of that, nowhere on their site has 3.3.x been mentioned. No changelog, no release notes, nothing. I don't know where you are getting this information from, but I'd take it as a grain of salt until they officially announce it.

So that's their official page. I requested to join the official group to see if that mentions it. But the official page and website do not show 3.3.x yet. Same with their release notes/changelog.

Those like myself who have joined their group can access the download and read all about it.  They always release on fb first to see if it has any issues then about a week later update their main website.  Personally I always wait until the version hits main website.  I let others test.  lol  Its not a beta but fb group members always have access first.

1 hour ago, OrGoN3 said:

Huh? Where do you claim this official group saying it's real? The official group is https://www.facebook.com/pg/memuplayer/posts/ and they have not made a post since July 27 regarding the release of MEmu 3.1.2. On top of that, nowhere on their site has 3.3.x been mentioned. No changelog, no release notes, nothing. I don't know where you are getting this information from, but I'd take it as a grain of salt until they officially announce it.

So that's their official page. I requested to join the official group to see if that mentions it. But the official page and website do not show 3.3.x yet. Same with their release notes/changelog.

This is what i am talking about ,

everything is fine

BcCIHDB.png

2 hours ago, software182 said:

In facebook, a page is different with group, learn the difference, lol

Here's the link of their official facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/memuplayer/

Yes, but if you do a bit more digging, like sending MEmu a message on Facebook, you will be told that their official group is the one that PriSim linked to above. 

I am now in that group and can verify PriSim's screenshot. From the feedback provided by Thomas Lee and a few others, it seems they do a soak test on Facebook prior to releasing new version into the wild. Some users already have run into issues with very specific apps that haven't worked in a little while. So while I would say this is a final release, ready to use, but that it may be replaced with a newer build prior to being released, if any major issues are found and easily fixable.

While the 3.3 link was originally hosted on a Google Drive, it has since been moved to the main site, accessible via http://www.memuplay.com/download/Memu-Setup-3.3.0.1.exe . I'd say that makes it pretty legit.

I hope you don't mind me researching this PriSim. I'm new here and it just seemed fishy to me. But now I know!

Small update.  Thomas Lee did confirm it is a beta release.  But it could be a lost in translation deal.  Either way if you're using the new DirectX you'll be stuck at 99%. I'm waiting until their main page updates. 

Yup. 3.3.0.1 was an RC release. The main site has been updated with the official, stable, 3.3.0.2 (I assume they fixed their 99% bug when using DirectX).

Archived