Jump to content

KIS 2018 quetion


bruinator

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Views 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bruinator said:

How do i prevent the message of "your connection is not secured" from coming up?

 

thx

 

Open KIS gui > Settings > Protection > Firewall > Uncheck "Notify of vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi networks"

Maybe that works..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, maximus said:

 

Open KIS gui > Settings > Protection > Firewall > Uncheck "Notify of vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi networks"

Maybe that works..

it is already unchecked. Any other ideas guys?

 

thx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Goto Kaspersky settings - - Click on "Additional" - - "Network" - -  Check on "Do not scan encrypted connections" .

That's all.

KIS2018.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, IamBidyuT said:

Goto Kaspersky settings - - Click on "Additional" - - "Network" - -  Check on "Do not scan encrypted connections" .

That's all.

KIS2018.png

Thank you.  PS... how do you highlight that in yellow and add a red arrow in the pic plz?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, bruinator said:

Thank you.  PS... how do you highlight that in yellow and add a red arrow in the pic plz?

I think Greenshot or ShareX have this feature. Hell, i dare to say most screenshot programs have this capability.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...