Leading Newspaper Of China Takes A Dig At India. Gets The Right Treatment On Twitter

tao

life was too hard in those time for it to be successful and religion was already there anyway, only it wasn't monotheism back then

• Replies 32
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, adi said:

Sure, if this list includes fu.k yourself, fu.k myself, fu.k them also (as countries and governments and religions include many you's, i's, and them's).   ;)  

Thanks for the :lol:.  Regards.

if that can please you, yep sure

3 minutes ago, flitox said:

if that can please you, yep sure

nah, fuck borders, fuck countries, fuck governments, fuck religions, we dont need that crap ...

if this list includes fu.k yourself, fu.k myself, fu.k them also (as countries and governments and religions include many you's, i's, and them's). 

Meaning your list (by definition) includes "fu.k yourself, fu.k myself, fu.k them". 

Worry not, Mate, however, as the world is saying, "build the fu.king wall."  :lol:

6 hours ago, steven36 said:

I dont give a rat's behind if people don't like me are not ... I'm not a kid who just want's too fit in . I have a child that is a adult even. I know many people on here dont like me and i think it's funny. I just come here too download software mostly and I can do this without  signing in even..You have me mistaken for someone who cares ..At lest I don't sink as low  as too say bad things about peoples countries as certain members do that's were it becomes a issue within the rules here . I didn't write the rules i just try to follow them the best i can , no one is perfect. 

I'm not accusing you of anything i don't really know if you're  a troll from you're government or not . I just think you act like you are. Also sometimes i wonder if am I dealing with a grownup or not . I don't really know you in real life so i can only wonder.. I put you on block before because you kept chasing me around the board quoting my post and trolling me and also i suspect you of marking my topics i started down, but i know you're not the only one that does this at this board  . When i 1st meet you on here i only tried too be nice too you ..

1st. everybody can have a child, it's not even related to humans. all it takes is just one night, so it isn't a sign of maturity.

2nd. YES you did accuse me, read previous posts (if you haven't edited them), so stop lying.

3rd. it's only in your imaginations that you think I follow you etc etc, not necessarily true, so be happy for what you think.

4th. when I tell the truth, you think it's troll, that explains everything.

5th. what's the meaning of being a grownup in your culture? to bow down to everything and close your eyes and ears to the truth and accept lies? then no thanks, keep that for yourself.

38 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

1st. everybody can have a child, it's not even related to humans. all it takes is just one night, so it isn't a sign of maturity.

2nd. YES you did accuse me, read previous posts (if you haven't edited them), so stop lying.

3rd. it's only in your imaginations that you think I follow you etc etc, not necessarily true, so be happy for what you think.

4th. when I tell the truth, you think it's troll, that explains everything.

3com9mon8744645.png

2com1mon4d3d075.png

People claim there is such things  as UFOs  but this dont mean I accept what they say as the truth .

bcombmoncf6bb22.jpg

.If people dont accept it, why keep pestering them about ?

5c4odm9mcoan880.jpg

Good bye i want be answering no more of you're post again,  have fun talking to yourself again.

39 minutes ago, steven36 said:

Good bye i want be answering no more of you're post again,  have fun talking to yourself again.

You have no idea what a big favor you're doing for me. thank you

• Administrator

Two things. One, India and it's neighbor in subject here is having huge border dispute currently. The truth is, India and our rival neighbors can be never be - true - friends, no matter what people think. Two, this is far different than other countries, where India has taken a different stand on things. India is not taking any sides anymore. India is moving even more forward towards even more non-alignment movement - where we want friends on the both side of spectrum. We want to be friends with everybody to benefit each other and make each other prosper.

I have to mention the above as it's needed to mention it.

Eitherway, this thread yet again shows why we cannot have political discussions. So many abuses, accusations, I do not even want to start with it.

So to prevent further arguments, thread closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived