Morpheus Ultra on p2p clients download

afgzee

Well i was looking on the downloads section for P2P clients, but i didn't see Morpheus Ultra there anymore (it used to be there) well i downloaded Morpheus Ultra completly free, with no crack, or hack needed and i thought it would be nice to put it on the downloads section a long with LimeWire etc...

i dont want to post the download website because i dont want it to seem like advertising so if a mod wants to Pm me and i will send them the download link so maybe they can add it to the downloads section.

• Replies 2
  • Views 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

We make no secrets that we don't list every application around, what we do like to do however is try to list the best. We regularly remove applications that are no longer updated and/ or have been replaced by applications superior to them.

Morpheus was removed from the listings a while back. Feel free to make a post in the downloads section.

• Administrator

Well I was gonna post it that he can post it. But then I "search" and found a huge history about that software on nsane so I thought I should not interfere with the matter.

Archived