Any Way Around Rapidshare?

Undefeated

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

Or try MegaUpload just have to wait till your downloads finish then you download the next file =/

Are you kidding me! I have to wait one hour every time I download a file from rapidshare. Is there any way around it? :frusty:

Well, rapidshare memorizes the user IP. This is the big problem... :P Proxy tools such as HideIP and Steganos Internet Anonym are useless. If you search the internet, you´ll find some tools called "rapidshare leechers" that promises a by-pass for this one hour wait problem. I never try it, so I don´t know if works or not. I think you´ve 3 paths: A- Wait one hour B- Pay for rapidshare premium account or C- Download in other machine (another IP) while you wait one hour... :frusty:

• 1 month later...

Try Universal Share Downloader

The best tool for rapidshare

Make a rapidshare link list, and leave it, it will download all your links automatically.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.dimonius.ru/mysoft.html#usdownloader

Are you kidding me! I have to wait one hour every time I download a file from rapidshare. Is there any way around it? :P

i found you had to disconnect your router. so your comptuer goes striaght to the modem. after you get a file from rs.de you have to delete the cookie and get new ip address. then repeat it all over again.

Guest Philipe

I know one way around.

Programs needed:

1.ZoneAlarm firewall. You could get either the Pro or the Security Suite version(I use the Security Suite version).

2.Firefox browser.

First, get the file you want in Rapidshare.

Then, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete. This will open an window. Select everything, except the third option(can´t translate it, I use the Brazilian version).

Disconnect and close the browser.

Open ZoneAlarm Pro/Security Suite. Go to "Privacy", then "Cache Cleaner", and click in "Clean Now". Wait until it is done.

Now, connect and download the other file.

Archived