Free Google Play Store Coupon

PafoH

Is this sites are legit or works, who claim to give Free Play store coupons .... I tried today And Entered my real email id and info & nothing happens.... 

Can anyone confirm !!! 

Link : 

Site: http://goohacks.com
Sharecode[?]: /giftcard/free-google-play-gift-cards.html

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PafoH

• Recruit

• DKT27

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Check here guys, there are new offers everyday :

https://www.reddit.com/r/googleplaydeals/new/

Greetings,

;)

Thanks everyone for your support.... Is there anything to worry about my information..... !!!   

47 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Check here guys, there are new offers everyday :

https://www.reddit.com/r/googleplaydeals/new/

Greetings,

;)

I use "AppSales" app for this purpose... Thanks anyway ?:)

1 hour ago, 0bin said:

Scam, if you used you real mail, someone has already in its database to send you "gifts".

Like with Amazon, there is no gift card generator.

I don't understand this part : "if you used you real mail, someone has already in its database to send you "gifts" ".....

6 minutes ago, PafoH said:

I don't understand this part : "if you used you real mail, someone has already in its database to send you "gifts" ".....

Just replace " gifts " with " spam " , that it should be easier.....:P

6 minutes ago, PafoH said:

I use "AppSales" app for this purpose

I knew it...indeed, it's cool,  8)  but sometimes I am too catched by the notebook screen....:sneaky:

4 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Just replace " gifts " with " spam " , that it should be easier.....:P

Ha...ha... ??...... Now I got it.... Sometimes I miss the sarcasm ......??

Actually I usually try to use temp mail but some survey provider don't accept temp mail... Then I have to go for it.... And also I don't trust those survey kind of thing & I don't remember the last time I used....   But in a YouTube video, I read a lots of positive comments & thinks to try it out.....  And found myself in a scam ..... And I'm proud to be part of this ultra supportive NSANE community... After original KickAss community NSANE seems like my next home.... So thanks for that... ??

Fun Fact : I came here by following NCH Switch from @RadiXX11 but I didn't join the forum.... After sometime I needed a game named Abzu..... So I have to join Nsane for the request and I used a temp mail to join Because I couldn't trust a hacking forum... But after reading the community guidelines I feel that Nsaners respect the copyright...And that thing makes me to think...... And since then Nsane became my second home after KickAss...  At the end of the day "Sharing is Caring".. ..? 

My First Post : 

Edited by PafoH
My First Post added....

• Administrator
1 hour ago, PafoH said:

Fun Fact : I came here by following NCH Switch from @RadiXX11 but I didn't join the forum.... After sometime I needed a game named Abzu..... So I have to join Nsane for the request and I used a temp mail to join Because I couldn't trust a hacking forum... But after reading the community guidelines I feel that Nsaners respect the copyright...And that thing makes me to think...... And since then Nsane became my second home after KickAss...  At the end of the day "Sharing is Caring".. ..? 

My First Post : 

If you want, you can still change your email here. Depending on your email provider and your settings, it will allow you to get notifications on email from here.