Registration Emails

happycow

Tried signing up twice today; trying to figure out what was going wrong. I would create an account and never receive the activation/welcome email (using a comcast.net email address BTW). These never arrive in the inbox, nothing in spam folder either.

Created this account using a gmail address and voila! Instant email...you guys know what is up with that?

Thought you should know.

• Replies 2
  • Views 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I've just tried to re-deliver some of the Comcast emails. The error is at there end and not ours.

If you send me the exact email address (via PM) you attempted to sign up with i can look further into the matter.

Edit: I'll just add strompost.at are rejecting mails too, again its an issue at there end - not ours.

I've just tried to re-deliver some of the Comcast emails. The error is at there end and not ours.

If you send me the exact email address (via PM) you attempted to sign up with i can look further into the matter.

Edit: I'll just add strompost.at are rejecting mails too, again its an issue at there end - not ours.

Will do Lite. I believe this has been a problem for some time (forgot to mention that).

Archived