• Created
  • Last Reply
I Am Negan
4 hours ago, SumG said:

It is now active...

Thank You............

Thanks, I updated the link.

I Am Negan

What a letdown. Doesnt seem to keep your registration info. Also it's incomplete, as someone noted on bits dujour.

"Installed without any issues, but it should be noted that only 1/2 of the information they provide about your computer is available to you without upgrading further."

batcaveman

Software is a giant, buggy P.O.S.  The stupid screenwipe never does unblurs the program properly, and everytime you start it, it has a nag to buy their other products.  

Also had problems regging until I remembered I had an old serial from the previous giveaway.  That one actually worked (686113896).  Anyway, installed just to get info on my battery which it failed to do. 

I Am Negan
1 hour ago, batcaveman said:

Software is a giant, buggy P.O.S.  The stupid screenwipe never does unblurs the program properly, and everytime you start it, it has a nag to buy their other products.  

Also had problems regging until I remembered I had an old serial from the previous giveaway.  That one actually worked (686113896).  Anyway, installed just to get info on my battery which it failed to do. 

Your key worked. thanks.

Archived