JUMANJI: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE - Official Trailer (HD)

virge

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty good to me, but then again.. this could be the condensed good parts of the movie, with the rest being trash..

Whilst the original was good.. this isn't a remake, its a new movie.. different concept.

example original 2 kids played the game and 1 of them got sucked into it.. years later to more kids play the game and the one sucked in comes out..

new movie.. its a computer game <<see about clip, and all 4 get sucked in, changed into their avatars they selected. and you see it as "in the land of jumanji"

2 hours ago, andy2004 said:

Looks pretty good to me, but then again.. this could be the condensed good parts of the movie, with the rest being trash..

Whilst the original was good.. this isn't a remake, its a new movie.. different concept.

example original 2 kids played the game and 1 of them got sucked into it.. years later to more kids play the game and the one sucked in comes out..

new movie.. its a computer game <<see about clip, and all 4 get sucked in, changed into their avatars they selected. and you see it as "in the land of jumanji"

It's not a new movie, Sony has taken the 1995 version and re-did the same movie with a few changes here and there without paying any homage to the original. They could have called it anything but Jumanji, but they went with that name due to the recognition of the first film hoping to cash on it. Sony did this with GhostBusters, the 2016 release, paid no mention of the first two movies like it didn't even exist and of course, it turned out to be a giant flop. You don't make a new movie with the same name years later just because there is new cgi or some twist to be added to the film without honoring the first movie who did the legwork before you. It pisses off fans of the original, is done more and more these days to make a quick buck. 

8 hours ago, andy2004 said:

Looks pretty good to me

7 hours ago, Kafir said:

tumblr_n101rlaxzd1sibtdmo1_r1_400.gif

looks good to me too!

I would not mind checking out the new movie, 

to be released on December 20, 2017

Well Virge I happen to like the new ghostbusters movie.. I also liked the original.. i personally treated the movie as a NEW movie. Even though it was called Ghostbuster.. whereas Jumanji isnt just called Jumanji its caleld Jumanji: Welcome to the jungle.

Original was based on a wooden game in a box which was found in the ground.. New is based on a computer game according to the video you posted. Whether it was where they got rid of the old game in the old movie and new characters FOUND it, and then made it into a computer game we wont know until it actually comes out.

Archived