RoboForm 8.3.7.7

jalaffa

RoboForm is a Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. It allows you to define your personal profile or "usual" responses to a web form. This information is then saved, and when you need to fill a form, just click "Fill Forms" button, and form is filled out. Works as an add-on to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox or Netscape web browsers.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recent browser version are slowly making V7 incompatible

So I guess this is the end of the road for v7

Time to switch to another Password manager 

I have RoboForm 7.9.28.8 installed and ru-board activated, and Firefox 54  and Nightly 55 with RoboForm Toolbar updated to 8.2.88... Working fine.

I have updates off on RoboForm Toolbar extension, so I've no idea about RoboForm Toolbar 8.3.77 compatibility with RoboForm 7 yet.

Blackbird52
10 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

Time to switch to another Password manager

What PM you consider best for switch ?

can you or other pro please name some candidate ?

Right Now Trying

Keepass 2.0 which is free ...  can Import every entry on my huge Roboform 7x Database

In the process figuring out integration with the browsers... Testing KeePassHttp plugin from the website..

Seem OK

This version is terrible. No toolbar in Firefox anymore. Now I feel like I'm using Chrome with just the dumb little icon button to click on that brings up a menu. I'm reverting back to the previous release.

I updated to this version but now I can't get 'Fill forms' and 'Save Forms' to show in my context menu (Firefox) These were really useful. There's a toolbar icon but it's no use because I use the taskbar icon in the notification area.

Under 'Options' > Context Menu Roboform just talks about 'Internet Explorer'

Am I missing something? Did this change happen with this new version? Has anyone got the .exe for the previous version?

2 hours ago, leader97 said:

I updated to this version but now I can't get 'Fill forms' and 'Save Forms' to show in my context menu (Firefox) These were really useful. There's a toolbar icon but it's no use because I use the taskbar icon in the notification area.

Under 'Options' > Context Menu Roboform just talks about 'Internet Explorer'

Am I missing something? Did this change happen with this new version? Has anyone got the .exe for the previous version?

Download it from here ( 8.3.5.5 ).

An explanation...

22 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

Download it from here ( 8.3.5.5 ).

An explanation...

Ah, excellent - I hunted all through the Roboform support but didn't see that article :rolleyes:Thank you.

The suggestion from DjDiabolik also looks good because the Firefox dialogue box often closes too quickly before I've had time to tell it to save/not save.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to sync to ROBOFORM via an account using an account that used to work 7...

RoboformGoExpired.jpg

Seems SIBER is now closing unlimited v7 roboform everywhere accounts now... You are left with TRIAL V8 accounts that expire in 1 month 

Yes the plugin still works with opera chrome and only 32 bit firefox.. 

So there is no free lunch with Roboform 8.. you pay the monthly /yearly fee to sync with your other devices... esp if you have more than 10 logins..

So FREELOADERS must look elsewhere for a good Password manager

Archived