Premium Links Generator Sites

DKT27

• Administrator

Hey cmon. How can I check them all. :(

Please help me check them. I'm gettin very busy these days, also in terms of internet usage, I'm downloadin a torrent from last 4-5 days.

• Replies 110
  • Views 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wll try to do that in two three days,if u dont get the time :)

• Administrator

I will be very happy if you try them. :)

As I think I wont be able to test the sites for a whole week to come.

Here download anyone of these two files that are uploaded by me on rapidshare from the above Link gen sites. To test the sites.

1249 KB File -

Site: http://rapidshare.com
Sharecode: /files/292241198/KeyScrambler_Pro_2.6.0.0.rar

9466 KB File -

Site: http://rapidshare.com
Sharecode: /files/290020748/Hex_Workshop_6.0.1.4603.zip

You can try anyone of the above files for RS. I usually use these both files to test link gen sites.

• Administrator

Now this has made me really happy. Have you downloaded the 9MB file?

What I saw, that, the 9MB file's download count was increased but I didn't got any rapidpoints for you downloadin the file from link gen site.

This is a good news IMO as people upload to RS to just get rapidpoints.

• 4 weeks later...

If this thread is referring those sites where you upload one file and they upload that file to some known mirrors, i use at least 2 of these ones frecuently:

- rapidspread.com (up to 10 mirrors, some of them don't work, but zippyshare always works and it's the best file server (zshare, and rapidshare also work))

- klurk.com (many mirrors, including rapidshare, megaupload, mediafire, sendspace, zippyshare, hotfile,...)

- mirrorcreator.com (several mirrors)

I've talked about this several times and i seriously think ALL uploads should be made unde this kind of file mirror creators to avoid stupid sites with ridiculous speeds, waiting times, time penalties between downloads... (as you can see rapidshare's free mode must be the worst of them xDDDDDD).

PS: ZippyShare rulezzzzzzz

• Administrator

No problem. Google translator always works. :)

I will pick a few from it and will post if they work. ;)

Thanx.

EDIT: Now I tried many of them. Most of them told me, "please disable adblock plus to view this page". Now I didn't liked this.

The only site I liked from the list was "Hlusoe" but it has a special policy of not downloadin any illegal downloads. And it only allows 3 downloads for one IP. It was down at the moment, the servers, I'll try again later.

Rapid8.com always scares me because during every download ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.0 warns me twice about blocked popups from bu520.com.

Thank goodness ESET is blocking these popups! But if somebody is using an antivirus program that doesn't block these popups ... :fear:

• Administrator

Hehe. I remember, once when I was usin a forum, the admin who is a security expert by mistake got a virus in the ads or somethin, and my ESET blocked it. ANW I dont know why rapid8.com is doin so. I'm goin to scan the whole site now.

@DKT27: Besides Rapid8.com, can you check that bu520.com popup site too? I hope bu520.com is not trying to infect us. Hopefully, they just have harmless advertising.

Hmmm, according to IP-Adress.com, www.bu520.com is just in the next city to me. Maybe I should drive over to them and kick them where it hurts!! :protest: :injured: :lmao:

• Administrator

Well at the movement, I'm not gettin any ESET notification. blink.gif

If you get that blocked notification, please send me the full link in the PM.

@DKT27: I used Rapid8.com before seeing your latest update. I'll try to get the information to you. I searched through the ESET logs, but I don't see the popup URL anywhere.

BTW, Rapid8.com told me:

Total RapidShare Accounts : 0 (0 MB Remaining)

and it didn't try to download anything. Has Rapid8.com gotten too popular?

• Administrator

@DKT27: I used Rapid8.com before seeing your latest update. I'll try to get the information to you. I searched through the ESET logs, but I don't see the popup URL anywhere.

Try if you can find somethin.

BTW, Rapid8.com told me:

Total RapidShare Accounts : 0 (0 MB Remaining)

Same here.

and it didn't try to download anything. Has Rapid8.com gotten too popular?

Because of me? Of course. :tooth:

Well I'm surprised to see only 300-400 people are usin it at the moment, it expected the no. quite higher than this.

• Administrator

Hmm. Lets see how it goes. I'll test it as soon I get some time. ;)

Say Hello to public.rapidpremium.net ;)

Hello.

Thanks

Sorting out issues with new datacenter. Will be back in a couple hours

~Lionshelter (Hamza)

I'll test later and post later !

• Administrator

When I opened ths site for the first time. I thought it was not useful but after I read the instructions, it was okay, now lets give it some time to start again and see if it really works or not.

I'm still getting the same message that they're going to be back in a couple of hours — but I first saw that message 10 hours ago! :sleep:

• Administrator

Now, it's not even found on the sever. :think:

Archived