Total Uninstall 6.20.0

anuraag

On 2017/6/15 at 10:36 AM, teodz1984 said:

Yes,I need fhe feature  "- Export detected changes in XML format Samples".

Do you really need these ff extra features not found in the pro

- Export detected changes in XML format Samples

- Command line program supporting snapshot creation and program restoration

As the saying goes: beggars can't be choosers

• Replies 56
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the " wallet-users "   can be choosers.....................:D !

software182

We should glad Remek cracked newest edition of TU, if you want more, I have idea...

1. It's time to save your cash and buy the program for yourself or 

2. you can use the old Ultimate Edition cracked also by Remek or 

3. Give your Ultimate License ( if you bought it ) to remek and maybe it could help remek to crack the latest Ultimate Edition.

How about that ? :idea: 

I wasn't also happy for the fist time with this version, so i went back to 6.19 and everything is okay for me.

1 hour ago, cosy said:

I wasn't also happy for the fist time with this version, so i went back to 6.19 and everything is okay for me.

What is wrong with it?  i've not tested it in a long time i most the time  keep it around though because I'm a data hoarder .. I hardly ever uninstall anything and when I do i just been using Revo Pro.  :)

1 hour ago, steven36 said:

What is wrong with it?  i've not tested it in a long time i most the time  keep it around though because I'm a data hoarder .. I hardly ever uninstall anything and when I do i just been using Revo Pro.  :)

I tested it seems working as it should, didn't find anything wrong with it.

1 hour ago, BioHazard said:

I tested it seems working as it should, didn't find anything wrong with it.

Most people just use built in uninstaller  and there less prone too having problems than people who use 3rd  party ones I learned the hard way. i never use them  it to uninstall drivers or Antivirus programs  or firewalls anymore  i had issues with having  to reinstall windows before because TU deleted something critical .

In general, they say, the average user probably doesn’t need a third-party uninstaller—so there’s no reason to foist one upon your family and friends. If they only uninstall a few apps from time to time, it isn’t going to make a noticeable difference. However, if you like to try out a lot of apps—like we geeks are prone to do—that’s where programs like Revo become more relevant:

If you’re a geek who’s constantly installing and uninstalling software, running a third-party uninstaller can help you prevent useless files from building up and programs from leaving useless libraries and other files behind. You do have to be constantly installing and uninstalling software for this to matter—typical users shouldn’t really notice a difference. Even hardcore geeks would be fine without third-party uninstallers in the vast majority of situations, and such geeks would likely know how to clean up any problems by hand. If any problems did occur, you could always install something like Revo later and use it to remove traces of a problematic program that you’ve already tried to uninstall the normal way.

With windows 10 and many people reinstalling Windows 2 times a year i don't really see how it would be very useful to use these any more  unless you are still using Windows 7 or  8.1  or LTSB and install too much stuff .

You should test with a VM  or shadow defender  ..I use to test and install and uninstall 24.7 up tell like the second half of 2011  and all it ever got me  was having reinstall windows  when I stopped I stop having to reinstall windows   Most of my software is just updates i just update over top unless something goes wrong  and i have too  use a harsh program like these. I just most of the time keep Revo  and TU portables  on my external HD   just encase  . I find REVO  great if i have too force uninstall something .

The last  I tested TU was when Windows 10 RS2 1st came out because i tried  to monitor a installer with Revo Pro and I bsod because of a driver Revo uses and TU done the same task without BSOD  Now I'm back on Windows 8.1 Revo Pro is not a problem for me .

" You should test with a VM  or shadow defender  "...............yes, a very, very good advice ,indeed !!    :D

Also for testing other software/tweaks.....

I have tested it with and without virus scanner, as well as in a virtual Marchine as well as in a real. The error is always there. See image. Version 6.19 xx runs perfectly

.TU-Error.jpg

9 hours ago, Cloudy15 said:

I have tested it with and without virus scanner, as well as in a virtual Marchine as well as in a real. The error is always there. See image. Version 6.19 xx runs perfectly

.TU-Error.jpg

No problems here, installed on real machine on windows 10 x64

rm69eOl.png

2 hours ago, Cloudy15 said:

.TU-Error.jpg

It would be likely helpful/useful if you’d go back to an appropriate checkpoint (snapshot) in the VM and test how it will be with the trial variety (non-cracked; - yes, obvious) of Total Uninstall v6.20.
From the type of error, it looks like that yes, it could be the medicine…, but I am myself soo far away from any reverse engineering/protection circumventions, and thus my opinion is only a subtle hunch from what I’ve seen sporadically in medicated programs. Anyhow, what a text I wrote…partly damn unnecessary (and grammatically sadly imperfect).:)

• 4 weeks later...

same here, only with 32-bit fix

and after that process can't exit via GUI, must be terminated

also no problem with previous v6.19.1 x86 fix

.GtL7fzJ.png

Odd a few weeks ago this stopped uninstalling items upon request in similar fashion to what xyzdev experienced in the previous version see the following:

It now also fails to even go beyond the creation of a restore point.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Ong Thành Đạt said:

i'm having trouble with TU, it doesn't work

me too, it will not show the whole files and registry items after analyzing.

better to use revo uninstaller i guess.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2017 at 7:30 AM, Ong Thành Đạt said:

i'm having trouble with TU, it doesn't work

image73f16.png

I'm having this issue too. The weird thing is it used to work on this same installation, both portable and installed. Now neither works and just does this.

Sounds  like it expire  after the trial  or ether  the dev  has deactivated  it through the internet check  ..This app has always been  a pain  ..I'm  still  using  6.17 with the public serial and blocking the app with Windows10FWC and it works good on Windows 8.1 :)

tu.png

I am running 6.20.1 on Windows 7, 8.1 and on a Win 10 VM and have had no problems with any of them.  I have seen posts on other sites that Windows 10 users were experiencing problems after the last Windows 10 update.  I don't let my VM update.

2 hours ago, remek002 said:

Total Uninstall Professional 6.20.1.475 x86/x64 incl. Crack v1 - Not Fully Tested

Site: http://rgho.st

Sharecode: /8tXS977w6

doesn't work for me, it won't uninstall anything.

Spoiler

c9U8xI3.png

@Biohazard It's not a problem with this particular version, either Windows Update broke something or the author snuck in an anti-piracy measure.

Archived