AnyDVD 8.1.4.0

jalaffa

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Thanks to kabino for the update.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRD-medicin does not work anymore , tested by me.

If you bought a license for a year , then you can not use this program after this year, even if you dont update ..........

Paying very difficult , only bitcoins or Visa , no mastercard etc. and very expensive also.

Not making a long story ; this software sucks from the moment it went from Slysoft to Redfox ( or Fu**fox ?).........:angry:

People even lost there lifetime license when moving from Slysoft to Redfox .........!!

Yes, completely removed it from my rig, maybe later install again when good medicin is available...............:rolleyes:

TheEmpathicEar

@jvidal @Pete 12 [et al] I have been told that software like this is still uploaded here because some folks have a valid license to use it.

Seems to be not so easy anymore, the license is only for one year , best is lifetime ( but what is "lifetime " , when they chance company-name ?)

Have tried to use a valid license for an older version , but did not work either............

12 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Seems to be not so easy anymore, the license is only for one year , best is lifetime ( but what is "lifetime " , when they chance company-name ?)

Have tried to use a valid license for an older version , but did not work either............

What do you recommend as a replacement to this?

Well the ripper-function in this prog, is easy to replace but the main function is another story , I dont have a replacement for it yet............

xscorpionx

hi, just passed in other and great alternative...example dvdfab (all inclusive and don t need any other software like anydvd etc)

On 30.5.2017 at 6:37 PM, Pete 12 said:

BRD-medicin does not work anymore , tested by me.

If you bought a license for a year , then you can not use this program after this year, even if you dont update ..........

Paying very difficult , only bitcoins or Visa , no mastercard etc. and very expensive also.

Not making a long story ; this software sucks from the moment it went from Slysoft to Redfox ( or Fu**fox ?).........:angry:

People even lost there lifetime license when moving from Slysoft to Redfox .........!!

@Pete 12: Hay, just say you don't know how to pay via bitcoins?! And do you not own any of them?

As for being expensive, yes, indeed it is true. That sucks, that people have to buy another license, but you see, Slysoft doesn't exist, people got fired and not paid while the CEO disappeared from the net with all the f*ing money. So the old OPD doesn't work, people from Slysoft worked to set new OPD, servers, licensing. They changed the logo - and as you all know, AnyDVD is now managed and supported by community. Maintenance of servers in different countries should be paid, I suppose the Redfox people aren't doing it for free as well. Sadly, but even after I lost my old lifetime I still understand why they need a new licenses to be bought.

Please DM me for discussing.

I dont like bitcoins , I have a Mastercard but they dont except it.

They only except Visa and bitcoin , so Im going to get the Visa and dump the Mastercard ( Visa is easy accepted , better then Mastercard ), when I have this Visa , maybe buy it again..........:think:

btw; have to think about dvdfab also, seems to be a good, and less expensive, alternative.............:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

I dont like bitcoins , I have a Mastercard but they dont except it.

They only except Visa and bitcoin , so Im going to get the Visa and dump the Mastercard ( Visa is easy accepted , better then Mastercard ), when I have this Visa , maybe buy it again..........:think:

btw; have to think about dvdfab also, seems to be a good, and less expensive, alternative.............:rolleyes:

Well, I can understand your reasoning. I have Visa, however buying such a product with Visa is... putting yourself at risk. Besides if I would be them, I would probably not offer Visa purchase, because Visa is US-payment processor which can stop working and freeze all payments just like PayPal. Bitcoin is an instant payment system which isn't complicated and the money can't be frozen. You get your key in 5-10 minutes after payment. 

OK, and how do you think of dvdfab ......................??:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

OK, and how do you think of dvdfab ......................??:rolleyes:

DVDFab? Well, current version has online activation, which worries me because there is no key or any license, which would make possible to use it offline or if the main servers would be offline. AnyDVD has such a key, only OPD servers should be always online. Apart from it, it is not bad piece of software. However the decryption power may be different in direct comparison w/ AnyDVD.

" I have Visa, however buying such a product with Visa is... putting yourself at risk.  "....................is this really true, I thought Visa is most secure card you can get.!:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Pete 12 said:

" I have Visa, however buying such a product with Visa is... putting yourself at risk.  "....................is this really true, I thought Visa is most secure card you can get.!:rolleyes:

Thats not it. While Visa is something awesome and you can buy nearly anything, AnyDVD shouldn't be bought via any credit card, because your data is traceble. There is an agreement between EU & US, to transfer any bank account data into USA. That applies especially for US-payment processors, like Visa and Mastercard. If our friend Donald Trump suddenly decides to put an end on Redfox, he will probably ask Visa to discontinue payment processing, while expose all the data of those payments. That is a possible scenario, something like this already happened with many filehosters using PayPal or Visa for payments.

But bitcoin works differently and cannot be exposed simply, because the payment cannot be attached to the person - the key can be. Besides bitcoin processing works in a way, without any banks, so this isn't issue here.

TheEmpathicEar
3 hours ago, Olexijl said:

DVDFab? Well, current version has online activation, which worries me because there is no key or any license, which would make possible to use it offline or if the main servers would be offline. AnyDVD has such a key, only OPD servers should be always online. Apart from it, it is not bad piece of software. However the decryption power may be different in direct comparison w/ AnyDVD.

DVDfab has a reliable "Loader" that has been uploaded here for a couple of months [or so] now. There is "lag" time after each new version of DVDfab is available before the "Loader" is uploaded here. We usually try to wait it out. There is a Russian web site [listed in the DVDfab thread]. But, I could not find anything there. So, I wait along with everyone else.

Archived