Yandex.Disk "32 GB of Disk Space for Auto-Uploads"

jbleck

Gigabytes for free

Participate in Yandex and partner promotional events. You will be able to obtain additional disk space on top of the default 10 GB.

Ongoing promotions

Get 32 GB when you enable mobile auto-uploads

When you install the mobile Yandex.Disk app and enable auto-uploading for photos and videos in your settings, we will increase your Disk size to 32 GB. You get to keep the extra space indefinitely from the moment your reward is granted.

The event runs from April 3 through July 3, 2017. To get the 32 GB of space, you need to upload at least one photo or video before July 3.

If you have already installed the mobile app and enabled auto-uploads, you will get your reward automatically when you upload your first file.

Proof:

Spoiler

09fd477750134b6b85177336c29a930d.pngc79cad880ebd46d1a2c6ae69b99162fd.png

Requirements: a Yandex Passport and a compatible device/emulator (i used BlueStacks)

https://passport.yandex.com/profile

Sourcehttps://yandex.com/support/disk/enlarge/bonus-space.html

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Togijak

it happens immediately: once u complete the steps... last step is putting a photo in the right place and let it upload it to Yandex automatically.

Spoiler

77d56e80c0824b51a761b236dc200af3.png

I uploaded a picture from my smartphone and it is in all photos = wait and see (my space did not change after 2 hour's)

10 minutes ago, Togijak said:

I uploaded a picture from my smartphone and it is in all photos = wait and see (my space did not change after 2 hour's)

I got the +32 Gb inmediatly. You have to take a NEW picture with your camera and wait for it to upload. That's what the app say.

@anakin206

You are right and wrong, after turning on the switch "upload over all networks for 10 seconds" i get a mail

Congratulations, you've recieved an additional 32 GB on Yandex.Disk due to the "Auto-upload from mobile devices" promotion.

2 hours ago, Togijak said:

You are right and wrong, after turning on the switch "upload over all networks for 10 seconds" i get a mail

Why am I wrong? I did just what the app said and I get the +32Gb. I did all the process from my mobile phone.

Archived