This chick is amazing on her axe!

clubhouse

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeeeeaaah....................shes nice,I like her..........:wub:

Neither this or the bass playing girl are very good at all. Sure, they're decent enough at playing a cover of someone else's work.... but to label this or the other as "Amazing", or anything more than just half decent covers, is just way, way, WAY too much credit. There are tons of truly great female musicians out there, who also play their own music & could run circles around either doing covers. Sorry, but these two are not "it". ;)

Edit: YouTube Sarah Longfield or her band The Fine Constant & see what an actual talented female guitarist is capable of.

stylemessiah

My take is actually when are people going to mvoe beyond things like "this chick is amazing" plenty of women play instruments, but posts like this come off as making it sound unsual, like owmen are "surprising" when they do something

Jennifer Batten, an exceptional player of any gender, has been around as long as ive been playing (30 years), for example. Then theres everyones favourite redhead and slide guitar master Bonnie Raitt...who also has one of the greatest voices ever on top....theyre not rarities people, ladies play guitar all the damn time.

Speaking of Jennifer....

Excuse the hair, it was the 80's...she had bigger hair than even the boys from Bon Jovi :)

And i probably saw her two finger tapping BEFORE i ever saw Eddie Van Halen do it...

4 hours ago, stylemessiah said:

=======================

Seriously? TYPICAL???? Woods and the late great David Gold are very, VERY well respected in the entire metal community & were an exceptional band among the rest of todays crappy excuses for the genre. Maybe you could check out their final album Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light, for a much better idea of the band as they were progressing into something far more than that live performance captured. I mean, the video is like hearing bad bootleg performances of your favorite bands that aren't very representative of their actual talent. They are/were extremely FAR from typical. Although I have zero idea what the Woods post had to do with female musicians in the first place.

@saeed_dc - I attended that venue (Station-4) many, many, many, many times. It was very close to my home, but unfortunately it was shut down in 2013. You might like my hoodie. :)

3E2A0511-90DE-414B-A40C-AC3B0C0E04E7.jpg

2 hours ago, spudboy said:

Seriously? TYPICAL???? Woods and the late great David Gold are very, VERY well respected in the entire metal community & were an exceptional band among the rest of todays crappy excuses for the genre. Maybe you could check out their final album Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light, for a much better idea of the band as they were progressing into something far more than that live performance captured. I mean, the video is like hearing bad bootleg performances of your favorite bands that aren't very representative of their actual talent. They are/were extremely FAR from typical. Although I have zero idea what the Woods post had to do with female musicians in the first place.

@saeed_dc - I attended that venue (Station-4) many, many, many, many times. It was very close to my home, but unfortunately it was shut down in 2013. You might like my hoodie. :)

3E2A0511-90DE-414B-A40C-AC3B0C0E04E7.jpg

Yeah I love that hoodie, you were lucky man. unfortunately he didn't live long enough to hold more concerts from other albums like Woods 5. songs like shards of love :( 

4 hours ago, stylemessiah said:

========================

your description is more like this:

Unnecessary Post Removed......

81 years old and you can guarantee he plays better than any of the swivel chair computer users\critics here on nsane:lol::lol:

There, that'll upset one of two of you!

Archived