help me find a song (solved)

Marik

Yep, I need some help in finding a song....

Now when i was working I heard a song.......it was the type of song you usually play in a club.

Mostly those type of songs are in the f**k that s**t category for me, but this one is really nice to listen to

Thing is, I just can't seem to remember enough lyrics to search for it....because i can barely hear them with all the yapping those people were making.

I think the song is rather new (wild guess here)

All I could remember were the words "Tonight tt-tt-tt-tonight"

And then there was either "alright a-a-a-a alright" or "all night all-all-all-all all night". And after those words, the song took a more of a lil wayne type of voice (the robotic one)

I know this isn't much, but for those of you who heard the song, the artist and name should pop-up right away

The song is short. I think it lasted for about 2:50 minutes

• Replies 29
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn! as soon as someone post- I'll know too! just cant get my head round/ on the end of a tongue...

Well I hate to scare you BUT. the voice could be anyone from Justin Timberlake to Cher.. The category is going to range anywhere from Electro-Minimal-Tech/House-Dub..even some Trance.. so.. it kind of hard to say..Anything else you remember.. like accent. were it UK Dub?

Lil' Wayne - Lollipop ( Nasty Ways Remix ). good song.. I am about a month out from most new mixes right now.. Takes about three days of constant work to check in to it all..

EDIT: Technically by the lyrics you post it sounds like Janet Jackson's redo.. 13 years ago of a song by a guy who I can't remember his name right now.. Rod Stewart I think... Tonights the night.. everything is going to be alright..how it starts..really soft...But anyway.. yeah try to remember more I will see what I have already when I get a chance..First I am going to check Lil' Wayne and make sure it isn't something by him..

What kind of spin did it have Hip/Hop..RnB.. what?

damn! as soon as someone post- I'll know too! just cant get my head round/ on the end of a tongue...

Same thing here.. just can't remember the exact name thingie omfgawd :\

Is it kinda Techno/dance? Or R&B/Hiphop (sometimes they play that @ the club:P)

just spent good time in a search of a vague song...

night night!

do hope to find it stilll....?

it was a guy who was singing....and it was part electro...as far as some parts of the chorus goes

Prolly the wrong song considering some things you remembered... but hey you never know so try...

Keke Palmer - Tonight

my first tought was tonite tonite by smashing pumpkins but after reading more toroughfully the description i think is not. :)

• Administrator

Was the song type electropop?

if you have a name in mind then say it :D

yeh, it's electro-pop

• Administrator

I know many people feel childish but I like the song and it seems it matches the words you have written Jonas Brothers - Tonight

I'd say its a girly singing, its been around for a few month old maybe... if it is the same one we talk about

If it's new then try checking the latest top 100 or top 40 charts and preview all of the songs on the list.

nope...this one has 6 minutes....the one i'm looking for has about 3 min's tops

• Administrator

Best thing is to search lyrics sites. ;)

Don't know if it's the right one but it rocks... specially the freack video :party: :afro: :listen:

Try it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc :eekout: :towel: :whistle:

Say what you think even if it's not the right one!!

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

what was it?

Archived