Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro 5.5.0 (GOTD)

jayesh30202

jayesh30202

Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro is a safe and easy data recovery software that can help you quickly get lost files back from hard drive, partition, USB, SD card or other storage media.

• Recover data in different data loss scenarios and gets you out of trouble and empowers you to recover lost files from 50 + Types of Storage Media.
  • Complete data retrieval utility that you can use to recover various types of files including photos, videos, audios, archive, database, emails, documents and much more.
  • Powerful tool that allows you to specify file types before scanning for precise searching results.
  • Handy recovery tool for you to filter search results by file name, type and date so as to find the target items quickly.

How to Register:

1.Download and install it on Windows computer.
2.Launch it and click on Key liked button in the right corner of the interface.
3.In the pop up window, copy & paste licensed E-mail into the top little window while the registration code into the lower little window.
4.Click “Register” button to finish registration.

Giveaway Product:

No free upgrade
No free support
1-year license use

Registration Link

Download Link

• Replies 1
  • Views 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link to registration leads me to the old version  Giveaway--Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro 5.4.0.0

Tenorshare has cooperated with GOTD for Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro 5.4.0.0 giveaway promotion. Please enter your name and email to get a license code

I unpacked the downloaded installer, and it's version 5.6.0.

0_1cc93a_299c08d7_orig.png 

But the serial number received by me.  Offline activation.

Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro 5.6.0 Unpacked by kalach. Key GOTD

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6831610/Tenorshare_Any_Data_Recovery_Pro_5.6.0_Unpacked._GOTD.7z.html

0_1cc963_446a3938_orig.png 

Pass: kalach

PS. Name: Any. Email: Any

Enjoy!

Archived