How do you become VIP?[ Solved ]

mfacundo94

jayesh30202
41 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Is there anyway donors get accepted in VIP, i have never spammed nsane and i want to stay here forever, can i get vip rank by donating some hard earned cash from my pocket?

Why do you want to be a vip??? There is nothing special about this section/rank.

• Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir some stuff are no longer access to normal users like me. Like windows Mak keys etc.. I just bought new pc and logged in nsaneforums for a fresh mak key and download link for windows 10 pro 64 bit and i also read on a post that it is no longer accessable to everyone. I don't lie, everything i wrote is fact and truth, windows cost in my country too much.

jayesh30202
27 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Sir some stuff are no longer access to normal users like me. Like windows Mak keys etc.. I just bought new pc and logged in nsaneforums for a fresh mak key and download link for windows 10 pro 64 bit and i also read on a post that it is no longer accessable to everyone. I don't lie, everything i wrote is fact and truth, windows cost in my country too much.

There are other places too from where you can get such stuff.....I won't go into much detail, but if you feel like than check this twitter handle.

jayesh30202
11 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Still if if there is chance, i would do donate if get vip rank. nsaneforums is an excellent place...

You can contact the admin for the same.

20 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Still if if there is chance, i would do donate if get vip rank. nsaneforums is an excellent place...

I don't need the money — however, in my moments of wickedness . . . . . . I might probably auction-off my username and password (would be willing to pay any amount myself to see the look on the faces of the staff, as they read this post.) :lol:

FWIW, have got another proxy account, here. :P

How do you become VIP

750 posts

Thread marked as solved...

• Reefa locked this topic

Archived