Mozilla Firefox Extensions

HX1

Firefox ExtensionsPosted Image

This thread can be used to share your Firefox extensions and add-ons which you find useful.

You may also share alterations and changes to your browse configuration as well..

I have some suggestions for this thread...that can make this process a little easier.

• FEBE. The extension will enable you to back up your extensions and various aspects of your browser for easy installation. FEBE will also make a page which you can copy and paste as a list into the thread...
  • MR Tech Toolkit will allow you to list your extensions, plugins, and is very useful for your Firefox Browser. Many options.
  • Add-on Collector. This extension will allow you to create a Collection of your extensions, and post them on the Mozilla Site where people can subscribe to your Collection and even install these extensions. It can be shared, evaluated and voted on.

• Replies 44
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. AdblockPlus{1.1.1}.xpi -- Ads were yesterday!

2. BetterPrivacy{1.33}.xpi -- "Super-Cookie Safeguard"

3. Blackout{1.0}.xpi -- Read in the dark, black rules

4. BookmarkDuplicateDetector{1.0.1}.xpi -- Detects Duplicate Bookmarks when bookmarks are added.

5. BossKey{0.1.8}.xpi -- Add "Boss Key", Minimize/Close to tray and memory auto cleaning to Firefox.

6. CacheToggle{0.1}.xpi -- Status bar toggle button for the browser cache

7. Console{0.5}.xpi -- The next generation error console.

8. DownThemAllAntiContainer{0.6.2}.xpi -- Make the resources behind container pages easily downloadable.

9. DownThemAll{1.1.4}.xpi -- The mass downloader for Firefox.

10. FEBE{6.2}.xpi -- Backup your Firefox data

11. FasterfoxLite{3.6.2Lite}.xpi -- Performance and network tweaks for Firefox, without the Prefetching.

12. FireFTP{1.0.5}.xpi -- FTP client for Mozilla Firefox.

13. ForecastbarEnhanced{0.9.6}.xpi -- Get international weather forecasts and radar images and display it in any toolbar or statusbar with this highly customizable extension.

14. HideMenubar{1.0.20090705}.xpi -- Supports to hide your Mainmenu Toolbar automatically, you can press the ALT key to show it temporarily.

15. ImageTweak{0.18.1}.xpi -- Enhances the vision of direct images

16. JSView{2.0.5}.xpi -- View the source code of external javascripts. 17. JavaConsole{6.0.15}.xpi (global) -- (none)

18. LeetKey{1.4.3}.xpi -- Transforms typed or static text to L337, ROT13, BASE64, HEX, URL, BIN, Morse Code, DVORAK, Upper Case, Lower Case, DES.

19. Linkification{1.3.6}.xpi -- Converts text links into genuine, clickable links.

20. MRTechToolkit{6.0.3.4}.xpi -- (Formerly Local Install) Extension, theme and other power tools for all users.

21. MenuEditor{1.2.6}.xpi -- Customize application menus

22. Microsoft.NETFrameworkAssistant{1.1}.xpi -- Adds ClickOnce support and the ability to report installed .NET versions to the web server.

23. OPIE{1.2.3}.xpi -- Import/Export extension preferences

24. PDFDownload{2.2.0.2}.xpi -- Allows you to choose what to do with a PDF file: download it, view it with an external viewer or view it as HTML.

25. SaveComplete{1.0.1}.xpi -- Saves a complete webpage correctly

26. SiteLauncher{0.9.9}.xpi -- Open websites using special keyboard shortcuts

27. SourceViewerTab{0.3.2009070701}.xpi -- Shows web page sources in tab.

28. TabMixPlus{0.3.7.4pre.090516}.xpi -- Tab browsing with an added boost.

29. UnitedStatesEnglishDictionary{3.0.3}.xpi -- English United States (en-US) spellchecking dictionary

30. WebDeveloper{1.1.8}.xpi -- Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.

31. autoHideStatusbar{0.4.3}.xpi -- auto-hide Firefox status-bar

With these extensions I am able to blocks ads, and bad domains...Manage my downloads and use better tech, hide my browser, download complete websites for offline browsing, ( code research ), dissect webpages and work on sites;-well buggy code and find problems, manage my browsing behavior, change the appearance of my UI, click on ANY link, launch my favorite sites with shortcut key, use FF as an FTP Client, view weather and animated radar, view source code in tab, ( basically the whole program in one window from several different extensions ), control how FF utilizes network resources, control image viewing in the browser..oh yeah.. and I can encrypt decrypt on the go...along with several other nice functions concerning text..

Myself has only a very limited number of extension added. I might check out some of yours.

Ad Muncher Browser Extensions 2.0

AI Roboform Toolbar for Firefox 6.9.96

IDM CC 6.4

Goes with the territory if you have those programs installed

Flagfox 3.3.15

Displays a country flag depicting the location of the current website's server and provides quick access to detailed location and webserver information.

Replacetabs Extension 1.01

A must have extension for me. It makes the browser.tabs-loadFolderAndReplace pref work again.

More info here

http://www.daleisphere.com/fix-for-firefox...-overwrite-bug/

British English Dictionary 1.19

• Administrator

1. CurrentSiteIP{1.0.14}.xpi -- Shows current site ip address in status bar.

2. CustomizeGoogle{0.76}.xpi -- Enhance Google search results and remove ads and spam

3. DownloadHelper{4.6}.xpi -- Download videos and images from many sites

4. FEBE{6.2}.xpi -- Backup your Firefox data

5. FaviconizeTab{0.9.8.2}.xpi -- The width of the specified tab becomes small up to the size of favicon.

6. Flagfox{3.3.15}.xpi -- Displays a flag depicting the location of the current server

7. FoxTab{1.2}.xpi -- Quickly locate and switch between tabs in 3D.

8. GoogleToolbarforFirefox{5.0.20090324}.xpi -- Take the power of Google with you anywhere on the Web!

9. GoogleTube{2.0.1}.xpi -- Adds a YouTube player to your Google's search results

10. MininovaToolbar{2.2.0.9}.xpi -- More than just a toolbar.

11. NoScript{1.9.8.1}.xpi -- Extra protection for your Firefox: NoScript allows JavaScript, Java (and other plugins) only for trusted domains of your choice (e.g. your home-banking web site). This whitelist based pre-emptive blocking approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even unknown!) with no loss of functionality... Experts will agree: Firefox is really safer with NoScript :-)

12. ProfilePassword-Firefox{0.3.8}.xpi -- "Set a password for the profile in Firefox."

14. SkipScreen{0.1.07102009}.xpi -- Skips unnecessary pages on sites like Rapidshare, Megaupload, zShare, Mediafire, and more. Wherever there are unnecessary pages and superfluous links, Skipscreen will be there.

15. TabMixPlus{0.3.8.1}.xpi -- Tab browsing with an added boost.

16. Torbutton{1.2.1}.xpi -- (none)

Themes processed: (3 total)

1. GradientiCool{1.0.9}.jar -- A mordern glassy dark theme with unique animated interface. A perfect mixture of black and blue for your ultimate Firefox browser.

2. NASANightLaunch{0.6.20090630}.jar -- Dark theme for Firefox. Inspired by the night launch of STS-116.

3. Vista-aero{3.0.0.61}.jar -- Vista aero style. clear and cool !

I have deleted two addons from the list. The addons I don't want anyone to know. ;)

Admuncher browser extension

Adblock plus

Hide Menubar

IDM CC

& Kaspersky URL Advisor

Well, it was easy and viewing the page rendered by FEBE after a backup, then viewing the source code, copy and pasting the code, then saving the post which removed all of the JP2000 type code for the icons, then editing to line break it properly..and there it was ..all proper with the links..

I wanted to note that some of those will have an issue installing on the most recent version of FF3.5.2, however if you run across this problem 'Mr Tech Local Install' can be configured to install them anyway.. It is a trial and error method as you have see if they do not cause an incompatibility issue afterwards..

• 7 months later...

Sorry for the double-post but I wanted to post about a new extension I found yesterday that can help you go minimal with FF. Anyone who has seen my desktop and screenshots of my FF knows I don't have a lot in place.. making it nice and minimal utilizing the screen real estate and using keys to access various areas..

MiniMode which is a new experimental extension, gives users and easy access interface to maintaining the same idea. You may also be able to use this extension to minimize a number of add-ons used to accomplish the same effect.. Anyway thought I would share.. :)

EDIT: I also had a question about the Fission Bar, when coupled with one of the Strata or Skin 'Buddy' extension.. I use Tab Mix Plus.. and I know its not compatible.. Fission is however.. and what I would like to do is be able to use Fission but have the green loading line at the bottom.. that seems to only be able to be used with one of the Strata Buddy add-ons..

Does anyone know of a way to do this without installing the Strata Buddy or Dark Strata Buddy ( was actually the one I used I think )?

@ Heath28m & DKT27

Hey, how do you guys list all your Fx Extensions all at the same time? i've got over 40. Anyway to do it instantly?

I used FEBE, which will do a list of all of the extensions. I then cleaned up the code enogh to make it compatible and short and sweet with the links that it provided. Mr Tech Toolkit also has an option to do this.. but for some reason it is not working right now.. I spent time trying to get it .. but its called MyConfig, which usually will list all of your plugin and extensions..

EDIT: Got it to work, I had hidden it from the menu, but its a drop down which says MyConfig > View Config and list several items in which will create a page that you can copy and paste the text or code from the output.. However the first one I listed about:myconfig still isn't working.. ( but I really don't need it to )

• Administrator

I use MR Tech Toolkit.

Addons > My config > Copy > BBCode. ;)

Here's my current list:

Generated: Tue Apr 13 2010 20:54:02 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTBDFff GTB7.0

Build ID: 20100401080539

Enabled Extensions: [21]

- Adblock Plus 1.1.3

- CipherFox 2.3.0

- DownloadHelper 4.7.2

- Element Properties 6

- Fasterfox 3.8.4

- FEBE 6.3.2.1

- Flagfox 4.0.3

- FoxyProxy Standard 2.19.1

- Ghostery 2.0.3

- Google Toolbar for Firefox 7.0.20091216Wb1

- IDM CC 6.9.1

- Java Console 6.0.19

- Lipikaar 0.4.2

- McAfee SiteAdvisor 3.1

- MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.4

- ShowIP 0.8.19

- SkipScreen 4.1.12s

- Tab Mix Plus 0.3.8.2

- Tamper Data 10.1.1

- User Agent Switcher 0.7.2

- View Cookies 1.9.2

Disabled Extensions: [1]

- CustomizeGoogle 0.76

Total Extensions: 22

Installed Themes: [1]

Installed Plugins: (7)

- Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.190.4

- Java™ Platform SE 6 U19

- Mozilla Default Plug-in

- Shockwave Flash

- Shockwave for Director

- Silverlight Plug-In

- Windows Activation Technologies

Yeah I guess it would about time to post up a new one..LOL

Generated: Tue Apr 13 2010 10:32:17 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

Enabled Extensions: [25]

- Adblock Plus 1.1.3 - Ads were yesterday!

- autoHideStatusbar 0.4.6 - Auto-hide Firefox, Flock or Thunderbird status-bar

- BetterPrivacy 1.47.4 - "Super-Cookie Safeguard"

- Bookmark Duplicate Detector 1.0.3 - Helps you find, move and remove duplicate bookmarks. It also notices you when you are adding a bookmark already in your Bookmarks.

- Boss Key 0.2.1 - Add "Boss Key", Minimize/Close to tray and memory auto cleaning to Firefox or Thunderbird.

- CacheToggle 0.5 - Status bar toggle button for the browser cache

- Console² 0.5 - The next generation error console.

- DownThemAll! 1.1.9 - The mass downloader for Firefox.

- DownThemAll! AntiContainer 0.7.3 - Make the resources behind container pages easily downloadable.

- Fasterfox (EladKarako Mod) 3.1.2 - Performance and network tweaks for Firefox.

- FEBE 6.3.2 - Backup your Firefox data

- FireFTP 1.0.7 - FTP Client for Mozilla Firefox.

- Forecastbar Enhanced 0.9.6 - Get international weather forecasts and radar images and display it in any toolbar or statusbar with this highly customizable extension.

- ImageTweak 0.19 - Enhances the vision of direct images

- Java Console 6.0.19

- Leet Key 1.4.3 - Transforms typed or static text to L337, ROT13, BASE64, HEX, URL, BIN, Morse Code, DVORAK, Upper Case, Lower Case, DES.

- Linkification 1.3.8 - Converts text links into genuine, clickable links.

- Minimode 1.2 - Press Ctrl+F11 to hide space consuming bars

- MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.4 - MR Tech Toolkit power tools for all users. (en-US)

- OPIE 1.2.3 - Import/Export extension preferences

- Source Viewer Tab 0.3.2010032902 - Shows web page sources in tab.

- Tab Mix Plus 0.3.8.2 - Tab browsing with an added boost.

- Torbutton 1.2.4 - Torbutton provides a button to easily enable or disable pointing Firefox to the Tor proxy

- United States English Dictionary 4.0.0 - English United States (en-US) spellchecking dictionary

- Web Developer 1.1.8 - Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.

Installed Plugins: (14)

- Foxit Reader Plugin for Mozilla: npFoxitReaderPlugin.dll

- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape

- Hulu Desktop: nphdplg.dll

- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.

- Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.190.4: npdeploytk.dll

- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java™ Deploy

- Java™ Platform SE 6 U19: npjp2.dll

- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers

- Microsoft Office 2010: NPAUTHZ.DLL

- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers

- Microsoft Office 2010: NPSPWRAP.DLL

- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications

- Microsoft® Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin: np-mswmp.dll

- np-mswmp

- Mozilla Default Plug-in: npnul32.dll

- Default Plug-in

- Shockwave Flash: NPSWF32.dll

- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53

- Silverlight Plug-In: npctrl.dll

- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla: npVE3D.dll

- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla

- Windows Genuine Advantage: npLegitCheckPlugin.dll

- Windows Live® Photo Gallery: NPWLPG.dll

- NPWLPG

- WPI Detector 1.1: NPWPIDetector.dll

- wpidetector

I have three other profiles with skin, extensions and projects.. but I am not going to post those..LOL.. This is just what I use most of the time..

DreamHaters

Generated: Tue Apr 13 2010 19:46:31 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

Enabled Extensions: [11]

- Adblock Plus 1.1.3

- Boss Key 0.2.1

- Echofon 1.9.6.2

- Forecastfox 0.9.10.2

- Gmail Notifier 0.6.4.1

- Greasemonkey 0.8.20100408.6

- MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.4

- Paste and Go 3 1.0.5

- Tab Mix Plus 0.3.8.2

Installed Plugins: (16)

- DivX Web Player

- Foxit Reader Plugin for Mozilla

- Google Update

- iTunes Application Detector

- Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.190.4

- Java Platform SE 6 U19

- Microsoft Office 2010

- Microsoft® Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin

- Mozilla Default Plug-in

- Shockwave Flash

- Shockwave for Director

- Veetle Broadcaster Plugin

- Veetle TV Core

- Veetle TV Player

- Windows Activation Technologies

- Yahoo Application State Plugin

Mine also

Generated: Tue Apr 13 2010 22:18:36 GMT+0300 (Middle East Daylight Time)User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3Build ID: 20100401080539Enabled Extensions: [16]- Adblock Plus 1.1.3: http://adblockplus.org/- Adblock Plus: Element Hiding Helper 1.0.6: http://adblockplus.org/- Boss Key 0.2.1: http://hall.sociz.com/index.php?showtopic=17805- FastestFox 4.0.3: http://smarterfox.com/- Flagfox 4.0.3: http://flagfox.net/- forarabnetwork Toolbar 2.5.8.6: http://www.conduit.com- FoxTab 1.3: http://www.foxtab.com/- G Data WebFilter 20.1.0.2: http://www.gdata.de- IDM CC 6.9.1: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com- Java Console 6.0.19: http://www.google.com/search?q=Firefox%20Java%20Console- Media Converter 1.0.3: http://www.mediaconverter.org- MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.4: http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/- myBabylon English Toolbar 2.5.6.0: http://www.conduit.com- Options Fx4 theme 1.2.3c: http://www.google.com/search?q=Firefox%20Options%20Fx4%20theme- SkipScreen 4.1.12s: http://skipscreen.com/- Skype extension for Firefox 4.2.0.5198: http://www.skype.comInstalled Themes: [2]- Default: http://www.mozilla.org/- Fx4 1.2.1.b: http://www.google.com/search?q=Firefox%20Fx4Installed Plugins: (20)- 2007 Microsoft Office system- Adobe Acrobat- BrowserPlus (from Yahoo!) v2.6.0- Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.190.4- Java(TM) Platform SE 6 U19- Microsoft Office Live Plug-in for Firefox- Microsoft® Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin- Mozilla Default Plug-in- NVIDIA 3D Vision- QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.5- RealJukebox NS Plugin- RealPlayer Version Plugin- RealPlayer(tm) G2 LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In (32-bit) - Shockwave Flash- Shockwave for Director- Silverlight Plug-In- Veetle TV Core- Veetle TV Player- VLC Multimedia Plug-in- Yahoo Application State Plugin

SacredCultivator

I hope I'm not going out of line with my question but... For "Boss Key", what is a good setting to use for the Memory Cleanup.. As I don't quite have any usage of its other features... Unless there is a add-on that does JUST memory management as I know at times my Firefox on desktop hikes up to like 900MB's ><, even with 4GB's of RAM it is still scary to see.

As I leave my browser open for long periods of time.

Thanks.

Mine is set to..

..and the box is checked..

EDIT: I think with yours it probably uses mostly because you have more to spare and it can..

BUT I would do a fresh open of FF, and watch the Error Console afterward.. look for errors or anything.. and work through them.. if possible.. that is a huge number ..

That is the main reason I use it too though.. easy to minimize like its not there, and its ready on the go..

• Administrator

@heath: How is FireFTP? I'm a bit interested in it.

BTW you should get Skipscreen. :)

SacredCultivator

@heath: Thanks, when I get home from class, I'll give that a shot. As I know when it spikes to 900MB's I do notice some performance issues outside of Firefox (Slight hiccups)

@DKT27: FireFTP is okays, I still prefer having a sep. FTP Client (Filezilla) just so my Extensions don't stack up as I only use 6 at the moment.

I actually have used FireFTP extensively.. ( with all versions of my own even ) HOWEVER.. I have noticed with some FTP links ( IF you set it to automatically handle the links.. that there can be a few issues because it actually acts just as a client would and some settings which vary from server to server may not allow immediate access.. BUT I do recommend it.. it is great really.. ( and the developer team does some great things.. :thumbsup: for needy children.. but as far as being perfect for turning FF into client.. I would suggest it . You can even set it up to store settings per connection and server .. does logging and the whole nine.. anything I ever would want out of a FTP Client.. really like it.. I don't use it that much, like say I would DTA.. but some sites which mix HTTP/S and FTP protocols usually get issues... ( and sometimes misconfigured links like when people try to post a link to a beta or alpha of FF or an update which is not official yet )... it is very fast to load.. security software scanning can impede in some instances I noticed when testing my own.. but that was several versions back.

The best I think is especially essential for portable versions..

SkipScreen I never used because every time a method comes about to make these things easier they change something at the sites..LOL.. like OMG captchas that seem to be a daily part of it now.. and with all of the recent changes of file hosts.. I just kind of forgot about it..

@Sacred Cultivator - You know I don't ever usually see anything over 300... even with two flash-based sites loaded and if I have been surfing sites from bookmarks all day for three days.. 900 is just odd.. but I have seen programs and sites cause this problem... incompatibility between them... and extensions as well... poorly written ones.. I thnk it would be worth looking into.. :thumbsup:

• Administrator

I'll try FireFTP. :)

If you download SkipScreen versions that we post here, on nsane, you wont get any captcha. Mozilla doesn't allow the builds that support captcha bypass on their Addons site. We on nsane, only post the official website version that bypasses all the captchas. And it's working with all the sites. :)

I will definitely give it a go.. I sometimes have downloading that goes on for seemingly DAYS.. with multi-parts .. this may take some of the 'ISSUE' out of it.. either that or a credit card.. and become an account holder..LOL

• Administrator

Skipscreen 4.1.12s:

Download | Direct xpi link.

If you wanna download files from Rapidsh*t then forget it. It's on RS's hands, if it has free slots, Skipscreen will autostart your download when it's available.

• 7 months later...

Updated Thread: Updated Topic Starter to include Add-on Collector... and content has been changed...

My Collection: 0ofu Essentials

Details:

Generated: Fri Nov 19 2010 17:04:54 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12

Build ID: 20101026210630

Enabled Extensions: [32]

- Adblock Plus 1.3.1 - Ads were yesterday!

- Add-on Collector 1.2.1 - Share and discover add-ons.

- autoHideStatusbar 0.4.7 - Auto-hide Firefox, Flock or Thunderbird status-bar

- Base64 ⇒ Encoder 1.3.5 - Converts image files into base64 data.

- BetterPrivacy 1.48.3 - "Super-Cookie Safeguard"

- Blackout 1.0 - Read in the dark, black rules

- Bookmark Duplicate Detector 1.0.3 - Helps you find, move and remove duplicate bookmarks. It also notices you when you are adding a bookmark already in your Bookmarks.

- Boss Key 0.2.1 - Add "Boss Key", Minimize/Close to tray and memory auto cleaning to Firefox or Thunderbird.

- CacheToggle 0.5 - Status bar toggle button for the browser cache

- Console² 0.6.1 - The next generation error console.

- DownThemAll! 1.1.10 - The mass downloader for Firefox.

- DownThemAll! AntiContainer 0.9 - Make the resources behind container pages easily downloadable.

- Ez Sidebar 3.2.2009110201 - Allows to take web pages into sidebar panels, and provides undockable Sidebar.

- Fasterfox (EladKarako Mod) 3.1.3 - Performance and network tweaks for Firefox.

- FEBE 6.3.3.2 - Backup your Firefox data

- FireFTP 1.0.9 - FTP Client for Mozilla Firefox.

- Fission 1.0.9 - Progress bar in the address bar (Safari style).

- Forecastbar Enhanced 0.9.6 - Get international weather forecasts and radar images and display it in any toolbar or statusbar with this highly customizable extension.

- greasedlightbox 1.1 - Enhances browsing on websites that link to images such as Google Image Search, Flickr, Wikipedia, MySpace, deviantART, FFFFOUND!, and Blogger blogs. Use left and right arrow keys to cycle through images on page.

- ImageTweak 0.20 - Enhances the vision of direct images

- Leet Key 1.4.3 - Transforms typed or static text to L337, ROT13, BASE64, HEX, URL, BIN, Morse Code, DVORAK, Upper Case, Lower Case, DES.

- Linkification 1.3.8 - Converts text links into genuine, clickable links.

- Minimode 1.3 - Press Ctrl+F11 to hide space consuming bars

- MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.4 - MR Tech Toolkit power tools for all users. (en-US)

- OPIE 1.2.3 - Import/Export extension preferences

- Stylish 1.0.11 - Restyle the web with Stylish, a user styles manager.

- Tab Mix Plus 0.3.8.4 - Tab browsing with an added boost.

- Torbutton 1.2.5 - Torbutton provides a button to easily enable or disable pointing Firefox to the Tor proxy

- United States English Spellchecker 5.0.1 - English United States (en-US) Spellchecker

- View Source Chart 3.02 - Source Charting DOM Inspector

- Web Developer 1.1.8 - Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.

Installed Plugins: (6)

- Java™ Platform SE 6 U22: npjp2.dll

Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers

- Microsoft Office 2010: NPSPWRAP.DLL

The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications

- Microsoft® Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin: np-mswmp.dll

np-mswmp

- Mozilla Default Plug-in: npnul32.dll

Default Plug-in

- Shockwave Flash: NPSWF32.dll

Shockwave Flash 10.2 d161

- Silverlight Plug-In: npctrl.dll

Enjoy!

EDIT: I need to post a few updates... did edit the plugins ( really need to do the whole thing.. ) .. Collection has been republished and updated as well.. ALSO remove the Java Console.. manually..

Archived