DriverMax Giveaway

zoran

Giveaway Link: http://drivermax.de/magazin-registration-aktion/

Giveaway expiration date: 2017-03-04

DriverMax is a tool that changes the way you update your computer drivers. Remember how hard it was to search by yourself all the drivers you needed? DriverMax changed that. You no longer have to do this by yourself, DriverMax has got you covered. It scans your computer and identifies missing or outdated/faulty drivers, downloads them and installs them for you. DriverMax in a few words: Brand new, improved interface Simplified design allowing even beginner users to update their drivers Improved backup and restore options with a lot of additional safety features No installation wizard, no fuss; all installations are fully automatic Fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (both 32 and 64 bit versions, all editions) Keeps all PC drivers up-to-date Identifies unknown hardware and installs the appropriate drivers Allows users to backup all system drivers and restore them after reinstalling Windows Improved driver detection and installation algorithm A broad range of license types tailored for all user needs: 30 days, 1 year and 2 years Fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (both 32 and 64 bit (both 32 and 64 bit versions, all editions)

screenshot_20170226_151300-png.6619

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried a hotmail and an I.S.P. email account and no serial key as of yet, this is one (1) hour later.

Edit/

I tried another email account, fingers crossed.

It finally came, weird, maybe there were registration problems yesterday.

4 hours ago, LeeSmithG said:

I have tried a hotmail and an I.S.P. email account and no serial key as of yet, this is one (1) later.

Check your junk mail, bro. It went there. Mine was there.

Airstream_Bill

I got key instantly.

3 hours ago, Airstream_Bill said:

I got key instantly.

same here and i use disposable email.

4 hours ago, Rado said:

me too

Because time is up, it finished around twenty four (24) hours ago.

13 hours ago, LeeSmithG said:

Hows the time up if giveaway was till 

2017-03-04

1 hour ago, pratul_09 said:

Hows the time up if giveaway was till 

2017-03-04

Two days ago around this time when I registered for a serial key it said eleven hours and four (11.04) minutes remain.

Maybe as it is still the third, contact the website and ask them for help.

davendranath

Oops! That page can’t be found

On 2/28/2017 at 6:48 AM, zoran said:

DriverMax is a tool that changes the way you update your computer drivers. Remember how hard it was to search by yourself all the drivers you needed? DriverMax changed that. You no longer have to do this by yourself, DriverMax has got you covered. It scans your computer and identifies missing or outdated/faulty drivers, downloads them and installs them for you. DriverMax in a few words: Brand new, improved interface Simplified design allowing even beginner users to update their drivers Improved backup and restore options with a lot of additional safety features No installation wizard, no fuss; all installations are fully automatic Fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (both 32 and 64 bit versions, all editions) Keeps all PC drivers up-to-date Identifies unknown hardware and installs the appropriate drivers Allows users to backup all system drivers and restore them after reinstalling Windows Improved driver detection and installation algorithm A broad range of license types tailored for all user needs: 30 days, 1 year and 2 years Fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (both 32 and 64 bit (both 32 and 64 bit versions, all editions)

screenshot_20170226_151300-png.6619

keeps saying no such site!help please!thank you!:(

On 2/3/2017 at 9:02 PM, LeeSmithG said:

ty fo your information :D

Curiously, this campaign has been going on for about half a year (or maybe more) and anyone was not interested in.

Now, suddenly became so popular, if is ended.

For an alternative you can use DriverPack Solutions.   It's free and you can get different size versions.   Full offline, full online, network drivers only etc.    It's a great app for packing into an Windows DVD/USB.

https://drp.su/en

• 5 weeks later...

Archived