DVDFab 10.0.2.5

jalaffa

• Replies 50
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

[The v10 interface is very different from the v9] I downloaded a Cinavia infected Blu-Ray [unknowingly] from RARBG: "Mockingjay Part 2". I tried to see if DVDfab would detect Cinavia and remove/repair it. But, it did not detect. I guess DVDfab needs an original Blu-Ray and not a copy for this to work? In any case, while I get another Blu-Ray to test can someone test a Cinavia infected DVD/Blu-Ray and see if this feature works?

What are you trying to use DVDFab for copying a blu-ray or just Cinavia checking? If just Cinavia checking why not download the freeware Cinavia Checker?

IT works on every file format not just original blu-ray's. Install it, right click a video file and it will check if it's infected or not.

http://www.cinexhd2.com/?wpdmdl=1712

I'm new here so if my post are helpful some + rep points would be nice i've been helpful but i'm still on +3?

21 minutes ago, GraphiX said:

Run the portable (right click and choose run as admin) try that see if that changes things for you.

both still trial

Naamloos.jpg

TheEmpathicEar

I just wanted someone to test that Cinavia repair/removal with this "Loader" is working.

the problem with someone things in trial i solved uninstall program, search in regedit all about dvdfab10 and deleted enter, restart and install again

and now have all things activated

whats causing it to deactivate is it  hitting the internet or what ?  I installed the portableappz version it  seems activated if hitting the internet is causing it and its not blocked 100% it will just happen over and over again and dont you need internet to decrypt  blu-ray?

TheEmpathicEar
2 hours ago, steven36 said:

whats causing it to deactivate is it  hitting the internet or what ?  I installed the portableappz version it  seems activated if hitting the internet is causing it and its not blocked 100% it will just happen over and over again and dont you need internet to decrypt  blu-ray?

According to the NFO [in @ChVLs package], U only have to disable internet while installing DVDfab. Afterwards, U can grant internet access. One example where DVDfab needs internet access is Cinavia repair/removal. It needs to be able to download specific stuff to the DVD/Blu-Ray in question.

yes i know i read all about it .but strange it keeps unregistering it self i will keep it on block for few days and see what happens  i read that when you go online they also check you're lic key.

On 2/27/2017 at 2:02 PM, snf said:

Portable DVDFab 10.0.2.5  Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable DVDFab 10.0.2.5 Online (0.5 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6725629/DVDFab_Portable_10.0.2.5_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Extract and run DVDFab10Portable .
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

What program was used to create this portable version?  I tried to use Cameyo to create my own but it doesn't work.

Just shortly tested this one dvdfab.exe  and not the dvdfab mini, i also experienced the trial version incription as posted here, to retain activation, you need to block outbound dvdfab.exe using windows firewall default  - using domain/public. inbound iis allowed which uses the private profile. Now, when opening activation is retain. hope this helps you out.

Tested also using dvdfab mini.. activation is retain.... in windows x1064

vidoe attached after blocking outbound only  dvdfab ( domain and public)  , inbound private profile is allowed. for decrypion,, just test it out guys was not able to test it as no blu ray disc ...but conversion is ok.

10 hours ago, sledge101 said:

Just shortly tested this one dvdfab.exe  and not the dvdfab mini, i also experienced the trial version incription as posted here, to retain activation, you need to block outbound dvdfab.exe using windows firewall default  - using domain/public. inbound iis allowed which uses the private profile. Now, when opening activation is retain. hope this helps you out.

Tested also using dvdfab mini.. activation is retain.... in windows x1064

vidoe attached after blocking outbound only  dvdfab ( domain and public)  , inbound private profile is allowed. for decrypion,, just test it out guys was not able to test it as no blu ray disc ...but conversion is ok.

conversion  will work with it fully blocked you would need a encrypted disc or iso or a file with cinavia protection to test you're theory, i know it maintains activation if its blocked by now and that confirms my theory about its calling home  but i dont really use this program and there are better conveters on the market so someone who uses this to remove encryption would need too test you're inbound theory.  

TheEmpathicEar
4 hours ago, steven36 said:

conversion  will work with it fully blocked you would need a encrypted disc or iso or a file with cinavia protection to test you're theory, i know it maintains activation if its blocked by now and that confirms my theory about its calling home  but i dont really use this program and there are better conveters on the market so someone who uses this to remove encryption would need too test you're inbound theory.  

The Blu-Ray disc is "Mockingjay Part 2" which has Cinavia [from Redbox today, has to back tomorrow]

1. I actually successfully copied this a while back. I used DVDfab v9 and saw the Cinavia detection, download of repair data, and repair. After this, the disc was copied. However, I had a "bad" burn and did not realize this until I got around to using the disc in my home theatre Blu-Ray player.

2. I tried this with this version of DVDfab and it detected Cinavia, but did not repair Cinavia. It went directly to the copy phase.

3. I checked my ESET Smart Security firewall for DVDfab.exe and it seemed to allow both incoming and outgoing connections.

Unless someone can test a Cinavia infected disc to verify what happened to me the only thing I can do is uninstall v10 and reinstall v9. If I can get v9 to successfully repair/remove Cinavia from this disc before the copy, maybe I can assume something like a server-side check is preventing the Cinavia repair/removal? As far the license data, everything is activated. It does not seem like internet access is affecting this.

EDIT: My experience with allowing outgoing internet access: I got a pop-up suggesting the program was in "Trial Mode". But, I closed this and restarted DVDfab and this disappeared. License info is "Activated" for almost everything.

TheEmpathicEar

I just successfully copied "X-Men Apocalypse" [Full Disc] to an ISO. I mounted the ISO with Windows Explorer and played through it to test. I think we already knew it was possible to copy a disc with this "Loader". [Of course, this was not a test for the most recent copy prots]

I wish I could put this issue with using DVDfab to repair/remove Cinavia to rest. See my post above. I have "Enable Cinavia Removal" checked, "CinaviaRemoval HD" is activated, etc..

@ChVL Are you aware of any reason why this feature does not work with your "Loader"?

@TheEmpathicEar

Loader only activates the function and does not interfere in the work program.
I think you should check your Disk in the list:

http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html
See also note:

"Limitations

• Please note that there are some limitations in the current release:
  • First of all, this is a Beta release, some functionalities may be limited or subject to change.
  • Also DVDs and lossy tracks on Blu-rays will be supported, but they need extra testing to ensure removal, so they’re scheduled for future release.
  • Rips made with audio content recorded in theaters are not supported and it’s likely they’ll never be, as we created this solution to assist users that own original discs and are entitled to create backups and rips for their legal needs."

TheEmpathicEar
9 hours ago, ChVL said:

@TheEmpathicEar

Loader only activates the function and does not interfere in the work program.
I think you should check your Disk in the list:

http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html
See also note:

"Limitations

• Please note that there are some limitations in the current release:
  • First of all, this is a Beta release, some functionalities may be limited or subject to change.
  • Also DVDs and lossy tracks on Blu-rays will be supported, but they need extra testing to ensure removal, so they’re scheduled for future release.
  • Rips made with audio content recorded in theaters are not supported and it’s likely they’ll never be, as we created this solution to assist users that own original discs and are entitled to create backups and rips for their legal needs."

[Thx for responding!]

1. My disc, "Mockingjay Part 2", is on the list. [See my post above. [In the past] I used DVDfab v9 and it repaired/removed Cinavia successfully]

2. This is not a beta release

3. See #1

4. See #1

The only thing I can do is obtain another Cinavia infected Blu-Ray [that is on the list] and test again. Hopefully, someone else will try to test Cinavia repair/removal?

On 27.2.2017 at 11:50 AM, ChVL said:

Loader DVDFab 10.0.2.5

Site: http://www.soft9.ru
Sharecode: /App/Loader_10025.rar

Tested on Win7 x32 and Win7 x64

Hi ChVL

How do you explain this result from virustotal:

SHA256: eb189471f2737e042335186e1575133e1f7d5819b4666a6d63a863d03d431110
File name: ldrDVDFab_10025.exe
Detection ratio: 37 / 59
Analysis date: 2017-03-08 17:10:05 UTC ( 5 minuuttia ago )

Antivirus Result Update
AVG Crypt7.IHC 20170308
AVware Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT 20170308
Ad-Aware Gen:Heur.Kelios.1 20170308
AegisLab Gen.Heur.Kelios!c 20170308
AhnLab-V3 Trojan/Win32.Dridex.C1833307 20170308
Antiy-AVL Trojan/Win32.TSGeneric 20170308
Arcabit Trojan.Kelios.1 20170308
Avast Win32:Malware-gen 20170308
Avira (no cloud) TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen 20170308
Baidu Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401.9500.9983 20170308
BitDefender Gen:Heur.Kelios.1 20170308
CAT-QuickHeal Trojan.Dynamer 20170308
ClamAV Win.Trojan.Agent-5908960-0 20170308
CrowdStrike Falcon (ML) malicious_confidence_62% (D) 20170130
Cyren W32/Trojan.ZEZJ-3151 20170308
Emsisoft Gen:Heur.Kelios.1 (B) 20170308
Endgame malicious (high confidence) 20170222
F-Secure Gen:Heur.Kelios.1 20170308
Fortinet W32/Dridex.M!tr 20170308
GData Gen:Heur.Kelios.1 20170308
Ikarus Trojan.Win32.Dynamer 20170308
K7AntiVirus Riskware ( 0040eff71 ) 20170308
K7GW Riskware ( 0040eff71 ) 20170308
Malwarebytes Trojan.Kelihos 20170308
McAfee Artemis!A0EDAF30E8EF 20170308
McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win32.Downloader.dm 20170308
eScan Gen:Heur.Kelios.1 20170308
Microsoft Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac 20170308
Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures) generic.ml 20170308
Panda Trj/GdSda.A 20170308
Qihoo-360 Win32/Trojan.97a 20170308
Sophos Mal/FakeAV-OQ 20170308
Symantec Trojan.Gen.2 20170308
Tencent Win32.Trojan.Crypt.Lmun 20170308
TrendMicro TROJ_GEN.R02LC0DC617 20170308
VIPRE Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT 20170308
Webroot Malicious 20170308

1 hour ago, terve said:

How do you explain this result from virustotal:

bcoz every day hundreds all kinds of badcode are produced at badboys in whole world and spread everywhere where many ppl dont have a f idea what theyre doing/downloading there on surfing! the av devs dont have the ability to catch/research them all at the same time and therefore are classified as suspicious with little details like trojan stuff etc, even if it doesnt contains any badcode inside at all, just only for safety reasons! If you dont trust these people just dont touch that stuff at all and dont make panic on Titanic! only if you have a proof!! peace ^_^

12 hours ago, XenoCoder said:

bcoz every day hundreds all kinds of badcode are produced at badboys in whole world and spread everywhere where many ppl dont have a f idea what theyre doing/downloading there on surfing! the av devs dont have the ability to catch/research them all at the same time and therefore are classified as suspicious with little details like trojan stuff etc, even if it doesnt contains any badcode inside at all, just only for safety reasons! If you dont trust these people just dont touch that stuff at all and dont make panic on Titanic! only if you have a proof!! peace ^_^

So, ChVL is reliable and his DVDFab loader is clean?

56 minutes ago, terve said:

So, ChVL is reliable and his DVDFab loader is clean?

if you already asking me if it is clean then it means that you trust me also what i telling you here without knowing who i am? unfortunately i am not a malware researcher but in this case this loader seems to be clean! i would also recommend my village pope to use it if he cant get enough donations! ^_^ generally it is 1000 times better to use a virtual machine for untrusted stuff!

Malwarebytes found the loader as threat. It is normal?

Edit:

I have seen the results above later. Ok, don't panic.

1.jpg

TheEmpathicEar

Why is there all this "chatter" here when there is new version/thread of DVDfab?

Archived