Lockerz Invites

Rock Lee

Not sure if any of you have heard about the Lockerz craze that's building momentum. If you haven't, here's an overview of Lockerz:

What is Lockerz: Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or "Pointz"), Lockerz' own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.

What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

Why is Lockerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place: First, we just want to thank you for getting involved at the very beginning. You rock. Plus, you're helping us build the coolest group of brand trendsetters every time you invite friends to Lockerz...but you probably knew that. And finally, we want you to try out the different PTZ levels to get a taste of how everything will work when we go live this fall. This version of the PTZ Place is a test for us to figure out what you like, what we like, and how together we can make Lockerz unbelievable when it officially launches.

Lockerz has to be one of the best & easy to use sites that are available online. All you need to do is sign up, answer a question & earn pointz. Depending on how the day is set up, you could get up to 5 points for just one simple multiple choice answer. The ViP users can earn even more PTZ than others.

Basically, the site is so easy shought could do it :P

EDIT: The site is back up. I've changed my mind on the conditions. This will be done on an ask & receive basis.

► Rock Lee

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Please, would You give me one...

My email is: johan.m.gustavsson(at)punkt.se

Alright, you'll get one when I can invite you.

And, There are no ratio's/day.. etc etc.. Are there risks?

Ratio's? Han this isn't a torrent site, it's just a site where you earn points :P

No risks that I've encountered. Everything is straight forward, the questions they ask are easy & it's only one question to answer.

Just yesterday they asked: PC or Mac? I of course put PC. I earned 3 PTZ for it & my job was done :D

• Administrator

So it is a community. The way you have describe it, seems they have to keep their security intact properly. ;)

Alright, you'll get one when I can invite you.

And, There are no ratio's/day.. etc etc.. Are there risks?

Ratio's? Han this isn't a torrent site, it's just a site where you earn points :P

No risks that I've encountered. Everything is straight forward, the questions they ask are easy & it's only one question to answer.

Just yesterday they asked: PC or Mac? I of course put PC. I earned 3 PTZ for it & my job was done :D

Yea, drank some (alot) beer @ the beach like 1 hour ago...

What I meant was... Can you earn unlimited PTZ per day? Couldn''t get the good word for it :lmao:

Yea, drank some (alot) beer @ the beach like 1 hour ago...

What I meant was... Can you earn unlimited PTZ per day? Couldn''t get the good word for it :lmao:

Ah beer & the beach, good times. Good times...

Anyway, no sir you can't. However, there is a noticeable difference between a normal user & a ViP user when earning points. To become a ViP, all you need to do is invite 16 people. That shouldn't be hard for you to do ;)

Most of the prizes don't require large amounts of points either. Always a + :yes:

Well, what ya waiting for :D Bring the Invites to meh pl0x :D

+ Helping ya earning more ptz :)

Alright, you're on the list too. Only 2 more people :D

Thanks for the help. Rocky's gonna go play the game now. I found my 64 & Super Mario 64. Time to take a trip down memory lane :coolwink:

Alright, you're on the list too. Only 2 more people :D

Thanks for the help. Rocky's gonna go play the game now. I found my 64 & Super Mario 64. Time to take a trip down memory lane :coolwink:

Lol, I just played it with the Emulator.. (the BRAWL ) :') Graphics sux :lmao:

Lol, I just played it with the Emulator.. (the BRAWL ) :') Graphics sux :lmao:

They've raised it up to 20 now but oh well. Sorry to say Han, I lost your email :lmao:

PM me it back so you can join in on the fun.

*One side note - You'll notice that you can answer questions from previous dates. You can't earn PTZ for this but you should still join in on the easiness anyway ;)

@ ecsjjgg

Your email is in the system already. No invite for you.

off topic here but @ rock lee...ur avatar makes me think it wants me to sniff its fingers...lol

:blink:

off topic here but @ rock lee...ur avatar makes me think it wants me to sniff its fingers...lol

:blink:

:lmao: sniff em or die! :evil:

Seriously, I never looked at it that way :P

EDIT: No comment on your avvy. It's too early in the day to do that :sneaky:

• 1 month later...

I also have invites !! And I will keep them exclusively for Nsane members !!

So if you are nsane forum member contact me via pm and you will be invited to lockerz :)

If you don't know what lockerz is let me just tell you it's similiar to facebook or myspace with the difference facebook doesn't give you points for logging in daily ;)

And points can be redemeed to cool stuff :)

Each login gives you 2 points, answering dailies (quick questions) is another 2 points so it's 4 points daily and for example PSP with game costs only 200 points ! :)

So it worth a while especially entering site and answering dailies will take you about 2minutes :)

Regards !!

nvm my old post, got an invite..

for current lockerz members, have u had any problems with PTZ not showing up? I seem to have some prob w/ 'em atm.. :frusty:

additionally, anyone who needs an invite can pm me too.. ;)

I don't have an account there or want one but from what I've seen, considering you can't seem to go to any website or any corner or the internet lately without someone trying to, out of the so called kindness of their heart, give away invites to this website...that this whole lockerz thing has basically become one big pyramid scheme with advertising their invites basically being spam now. Its all very annoying if you ask me.:huh:

I don't have an account there or want one but from what I've seen, considering you can't seem to go to any website or any corner or the internet lately without someone trying to, out of the so called kindness of their heart, give away invites to this website...that this whole lockerz thing has basically become one big pyramid scheme with advertising their invites basically being spam now. Its all very annoying if you ask me.:huh:

noticed too they're all over the web.. :frusty:

This kind of thing gives me the rapidshit feeling. (a)'social' networking is one thing, 'paying' people to use it is another... Stuff like this shouldn't be supported and abused the way it is now(by users, and operators), it's supposed to be social networking, but what it does is turn everyone into pathetic mindless puppets that do the same thing every day, visit profiles, act like they care. Don't get me wrong, the concept is great...

You know there's a handful of people coming up with great ideas and there's a world full of people screwing them up.

Archived