Windows Live Messenger "Patch"

TheRuan

The patch most used for Windows Live Messenger is not in development anymore and complete out of date, so for now the most used patch have been for me at least A-Patch.

A-Patch

Direct link for their last version

http://ahmad.gamebrite.com/apatch/A-Patch143b3_WLM9.zip

Site: http://apatch.org

A-Patch for Windows Live Messenger 9.0 Wave 3

Version: 1.43 (build 3)

Compatibility: Windows Live Messenger 9.0 (14.0.8089.0726, 14.0.8064.0206, 14.0.8050.1202)

If i did anything wrong sorry, this is the first time i do post any new thing in here.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

over at mess.be the creator of Messpatch died or something a while back.

Apatch works well but missing a lot of options (we are still waiting for them to come back) :)

I stopped using A-patch a long time ago...Half of wat it said it patched for my version didn't work.. ad that was after using it for a few years.. I liked it with the previous version of the Live Messenger.. I could actually make the program really small after removing all of the junk...I have been using 'Messenger Plus! Live'.. but I can't seem to get rid of the scrolling ad at the bottom which annoys me..

over at mess.be the creator of Messpatch died or something a while back.

Apatch works well but missing a lot of options (we are still waiting for them to come back) :)

If he didn't died he lost hís memory, 'cause there is already passed a year since their last updated version.

If A-Patch didn't patched something you should try it again, here i use a completly clean version of WLM.

Use on this order:

Install WLM

A-Patch

Messenger Plus

The only thing left and it's still annoying is the panel in the bottom that shows the contacts update, but this is not publicity so its fine.

Thanks I will try it...I think I have already but hey whats another go.

I think you can either minimize, or remove that part..I had to play with mine a lot, then I started using the fuse 1.0.2 skin from the site..

My problem really for ALL of the messengers came when I found MirandaIM.. I use it for everything now.. I even have a webserver running out of it...No joke..and its completely portable..oh and I almost forgot with authentication, FTP access...I have been playing lately.. :coolwink:

but I still do not part with the base programs for each protocol.. so I do still use these..

Archived