Desktop Clock+Date

Toshiro

Okay in your program folder .. click 'KillMe.exe'.. You should be able to kill it that way..

Doesn't do anything

Okay, relogging helped.

• Replies 30
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm.. do you have a theme applied with any other program? You may try re-applying the theme you with that program..KillMe on mine completely deleted and un-installed the program along with ridding the task manager of the running process..

EDIT: Okay cool.. what kind of theme are you going for.. to match your desktop or something else?

EDIT2: There is a style called Zune I think that are simple color variations of windows xp.. if nothing else.. some that are white and xpish....depends on hat you want I mean there are a lot out there.. customize.org is a goodplace to look too.. using the drop down from the browse button there..

Hmm.. do you have a theme applied with any other program? You may try re-applying the theme you with that program..KillMe on mine completely deleted and un-installed the program along with ridding the task manager of the running process..

EDIT: Okay cool.. what kind of theme are you going for.. to match your desktop or something else?

At the moment I'm back with Royal (the blue one). But I would like something like you can see on the PICO screenshot (the transparent/glassy one).

EDIT: I have Zune, I used Royal Noir instead (like Zune, only fully dark/black, not orange).

• 3 weeks later...

Haantjuh, Can I have a link on the wallpaper?

BTW, What app can mimic the windows 7 clock where it shows the Date & Time on the system tray and probably a calendar too like the one on Vista/7?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived