Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation Build 6106

kabino

1 hour ago, Pete 12 said:

Anyone knows how to completely disable the "Acronis Active Protection " ?

Its  icon Always pops up in the taskbar, wile the service is switched off , I want to get rid of this icon.   :rolleyes: 

You don't need to use the app. at all.
Just make a usb drive with WinPE iso or with linux based iso and use it in bootable mode.<_<

I do not keep the app. installed , it is useless for me in this way.-_-

Greetings,

;)

• Replies 42
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree , its bloated and useless , except the boot-CD , and ; T&D , which can be very usefull f.e. trying out software,medicins, updates etc. !

I only install this app for the use of T&D , and making a booty-CD ( only once!)

I did not make a WinPE with it yet, is it better then the standard boot-CD , has it more options ??

38 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

I agree , its bloated and useless , except the boot-CD , and ; T&D , which can be very usefull f.e. trying out software,medicins, updates etc. !

I only install this app for the use of T&D , and making a booty-CD ( only once!)

I did not make a WinPE with it yet, is it better then the standard boot-CD , has it more options ??

What is so special with this feature ( Try & Decide ) than standard backup for partitions ? I have not used it anymore .

There are not more features in WinPE.

The most important difference is the environment : windows or linux.

The WinPE iso is used on PCs with UEFI, especially.

" What is so special with this feature ( Try & Decide ) than standard backup for partitions ? " ..........This "new" T&D is very accurate and fast , its easier to use T&D for fast testing several things .The possibility for rebooting and automaticly restart in T&D-modus is very usefull also. Sometimes you have to reboot before chances take place , its all possible in T&D , you can choose between continue or discard chances before the reboot !

Its now full compatible in Win10 !! ( and SSD also)

Believe me , if you are once accustomed to it ,you dont want to lose it, ever..............:D

( of course I make my backups also , in case of.........)

8 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" What is so special with this feature ( Try & Decide ) than standard backup for partitions ? " ..........This "new" T&D is very accurate and fast , its easier to use T&D for fast testing several things .The possibility for rebooting and automaticly restart in T&D-modus is very usefull also. Sometimes you have to reboot before chances take place , its all possible in T&D , you can choose between continue or discard chances before the reboot !

Its now full compatible in Win10 !! 

Believe me , if you are once accustomed with it ,you dont want to lose it, ever..............:D

( of course I make my backups also , in case of.........)

Oh ! It looks like a feature for lazy people....:lol:

Also I am lazy, some days ,  but I like to use the bootable way or nowadays, more often, the bootable image from Strelec which is all you need for rescue and recovery & many , many other things......:thumbsup:

Regards,

;)

Hmmm..............Strelec (?) , will do some more research for it ..........!:rolleyes:

These are all backuppers, I guess .

So you always have to backup first ,before you can try things out . With T&D you can ,easy and fast, immediately do what you want , I see it as a big advantage.

Only -point is the bloated install etc. ,but if you have enough resources it wont be a problem !

15 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Hmmm..............Strelec (?) , will do some more research for it ..........!:rolleyes:

These are all backuppers, I guess .

So you always have to backup first ,before you can try things out . With T&D you can ,easy and fast, immediately do what you want , I see it as a big advantage.

Only -point is the bloated install etc. ,but if you have enough resources it wont be a problem !

Just take a look here, man :

On 21/1/2017 at 5:24 PM, Recruit said:

Acronis True Image 2017 v.21.0.0.6116 ( New Generation ) WinPE ( Windows 10 X64 )

I assume a working key has been used to create this BootCD iso or am i wrong...? :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Alien said:

I assume a working key has been used to create this BootCD iso or am i wrong...? :unsure:

Patch by nova-s

You can download this ISO by the Acronis-site also.

The boot-CD, you make with this ISO, will work just like an activated one. No difference !

You can even choose your language in the start-window.............:rolleyes:

You only need nova-medicin for installing ATI ( if you want to use T&D ,f.i.)

• 2 weeks later...
user@nsaneforums
18 minutes ago, nsane_user said:

Thanks for this new version, any trick to download a French version of the Boot CD directly from acronis ?

is multilanguage, (include french)

Well, tried it in a VirtualBox before burning but it is english and I didn't find a way to select an other language ; note that I am refeering to the Boot CD iso

Oops ! i missed the "Language" option on the top right corner, my VirtualBox screen was too small and its messages covered the option.

Thanks user@nsaneforum my apologies, and forget my request

On 23/1/2017 at 1:02 PM, Pete 12 said:

You can download this ISO by the Acronis-site also.

Hmm, are you talking about the  WinPE iso or  Linux based iso only ...? :unsure:

• 1 month later...

[Repack] Acronis True Image 2017 v21.0.0.6116-Pre-activated [Multilang]

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/4AvLYZN7qmpBR

32972726800_8d9be8eb65_o.png

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/10/2017 at 4:29 AM, coua said:

[Repack] Acronis True Image 2017 v21.0.0.6116-Pre-activated [Multilang]

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/4AvLYZN7qmpBR

Link expired. Please re-upload.

donkey-girl

Virge I have just uploaded it for you here

Site: http://www.solidfiles.com