Media Player Ultra Free on Windows, Xbox one, Windows Phone

boulawan

Media Player Ultra Free on Windows, Xbox one, Windows Phone 29.79€) @ Microsoft

Free Media Player Ultra on Windows, Xbox One, Windows Phone (instead of € 29.79) @ Microsoft

Description

Get only positive emotions to music and videos with Media Player Ultra!

Media Player Ultra is not an ordinary media player! This application allows you to watch movies and videos, and you can easily play your favorite music!

Media Player Ultra supports more than 300 different media formats!

With Media Player Ultra, you get functions such as research and listening to audio and video on SoundCloud and YouTube; Caches the content of such services; Create playlists, with the option to add the found files, and local media; Adjust the equalizer; Select an audio track while watching videos and much more useful and interesting!

Media Player Ultra contains no advertising and in-app purchase!

-----------------------
Features

Equalizer settings.
Support for multimedia keys on the keyboard.
Supports gestures for touch devices and keyboard shortcuts.
Option 'Make a type conversion (cast) to the device. "
Integration with Last FM.

Supported video formats: ".avi", ".flv", ".mkv", ".vob", ".qt", ".m4p", ".3g2", ".3gp2", ".3gp" ".3gpp", ".m4v", ".m4a", ".mp4v", ".mp4", ".mov", ".m2ts," ".asf", ".wm", ".wmv" ".m4b".

Supported video formats: ".m4r", ".3ga", ".ts", ".f4v", ".hdmov", ".moov", ".mpeg", ".mpg", ".mpe" ".mpg2", ".mpeg1", ".mpeg4", ".divx", ".dvr-ms", ".ogv", ".mxf", ".m2p", ".mts", ". rm "," .rmvb "

supported audio Formats" .flac "," .mp3 "," .wav "," .m4a "," wma "," aac "," .adt ",". ADTS, "" .ac3 "," .ec3 "," .amr "," .au "," aiff "," .aif "," .aifc "," .caf "," .qcp ",". wave "," .alac ".

Wide selection of application settings.
Select the audio track in the video.
Watch videos with subtitles.
Supports internal and external subtitles: .aqt, .ass, stl, .mpl, .rt, .smi, .srt, ssa, stl, sub, .usf.
Playing files from DVDs.
Add local audio and video files to playlists.
Sort and search the local media.
Create and edit video playlists / audio from the media found on YouTube and SoundCloud.
Search and play media content from YouTube and SoundCloud.

Deal:https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/store/p/media-player-ultra/9n2msn1vfbd0

Source https: //www.mydealz.de/deals/media-player-ultra-kostenlos-statt-30eur-fur-win10-win10-mobile-xbox-one-windows-store-933994

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MPU is freeware on Softpedia .

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Players/Media-Player-Ultra-for-Windows-10.shtml

17 minutes ago, amphibole said:

Isn't this freeware on Softpedia ?

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Players/Media-Player-Ultra-for-Windows-10.shtml

So it's not free on softpedia then your link it as free.

You should ask, ''is it free on softpedia'', you know it is, so just a link would suffice.

You should suggest and quote, ''it is free on softpedia'' then enter a download link.

Otherwise becomes confusing.

So it's not free on softpedia then your link it as free.

You should ask, ''is it free on softpedia'', you know it is, so just a link would suffice.

You should suggest and quote, ''it is free on softpedia'' then enter a download link.

Otherwise becomes confusing.

As my counter says,I'm a newbie here (and almost every forum has it's own rules of linking) ,but I'll try to learn faster.English isn't my native language,that's obvious,and I'm not a Win 10 user.

If we cleared that out , than just 2 more things :

- thanks for correcting my English & my linking

- and...is Softpedia's MPU the same as a giveaway's one,or there is freeware & shareware branch ?

These links are for Media Player free version.  (except for the link in first post which is the Ultra version without ads). The version in the other links still requests that you pay for updated version without ads and more features. 

Also requires store login to install on the ULTRA version in first post.  No account and don't want one.

Pass.......Not really free ULTRA version

This is the english link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/p/media-player-ultra/9n2msn1vfbd0

After install, how are we going to remove it if in case it is not so suitable? Thanks!

Uninstall like any other app.....Right click it and select uninstall or go to settings>system>apps & features and uninstall from there

Archived