Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus free for 90 days

Shadow_Fight

Shadow_Fight

Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus

GKBKCLM.jpg

SecureAnywhere AntiVirus Webroot - cloud antivirus and antispyware for quick and easy protection against viruses, rootkits and spyware. It includes firewall, protection of personal data, web-protection against malicious web sites and online threats.

The solution allows you to provide security systems Windows, Mac OS X and mobile devices using a single license and web portal for centralized security management online on your devices.

• Reliable cloud technology provides fast and effective protection against viruses, spyware and online threats.
  • Quick antivirus engine scans your computer in less than two minutes, without interrupting your work and without interfering with other applications.
  • Now it includes protection against viruses for Mac, firewall and antispam. Features Premium-making with a price two times lower.
  • Privacy blocks keyloggers and screen invaders, keeping your financial information from cyberhawks.

Webroot SecureAnywhere free for 90 days

Offer valid when you install a trial version of Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for the first time.

To use the anti-virus solution Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for 90 days for free, follow these steps:

1. Download Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus on Comss.ru site.

2. Install antivirus software on your computer and get protection for 90 days free of charge.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there still a way to get a year out of Webroot?  I have 2 days left on what I think was 365 days.  Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, stonewall said:

hoi gipsy...best wishes for the new year (trendmicro..wafels) remember//

tnx man,the same to u! sure i remember (& Eset also ), still waitin' for  the wafels :D

sry for offtop.

• 2 years later...

Archived