How do we rate?

Samurai

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what actually does all of that mean ?

i believe it doesnt look up foreign sites for those searches. ei uk.yahoo.com etc. for Samurai and Lite are 0 ego and we all know that isnt true :P

i actually beat nsane on msn. funny that i dont go there :doh:

kissing devil child bye bye. is there any other special numbers after that one?

So what actually does all of that mean ?

i believe it doesnt look up foreign sites for those searches. ei uk.yahoo.com etc. for Samurai and Lite are 0 ego and we all know that isnt true :doh:

i actually beat nsane on msn. funny that i dont go there :doh:

kissing devil child bye bye. is there any other special numbers after that one?

Yea I was a big 0 :P I think it's more of a general search though using the most popular search engines.

As for for your question, I don't think so BB. If you like it that much you should have the ability to change it by now though? or maybe that's at 7/800. If you like it that much I can always give you it. Lord knows you deserve it :doh: :doh:

zeus_hunt gives

engine ranking ego points

google.com 8th, and 9th 1850

yahoo.com 2nd, and 4th 1568

msn.com 3rd, and 4th 1462

The first culprits are often the domain names or web sites you've provided. Check they are valid. Then check your default search options to make sure you've selected the search engine you're intersted in. If these all look ok, you could try entering your search term in quotes (i.e. "search term"). Try a deep search, as this looks considerably deeper into the web for matches.

Tried Samurai, Lite Lee with quotes... nogo

But they dont require the website to tell them how big a ego they have :rolleyes:

Archived