Unknown touchpad!

SIRavecavec

Hi there, does it hapend for you the same? I am just asking because from Toshiba`s website there are 2 drivers for F50 models, but ofcourse only one can be mine, and i dont know witch one is it, because its working with both of them. Really, what can i do? To be sure if i use a Synaptics or a ALPS El? The model its PQF55E-047018CZ for notebook made for Czech republic.

Thanks!

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there, does it hapend for you the same? I am just asking because from Toshiba`s website there are 2 drivers for F50 models, but ofcourse only one can be mine, and i dont know witch one is it, because its working with both of them. Really, what can i do? To be sure if i use a Synaptics or a ALPS El? The model its PQF55E-047018CZ for notebook made for Czech republic.

Thanks!

Well I used Everest just now to find out what the make is of my MousePad...Everest is readily available even here on the site, I would say that if you have Vista get Ultimate.. if you ever want to write a gadget to access the Data from Everest of use it for the sidebar...Once you have it you can go to Devices > Physical Devices and then scroll down to PnP.. this should list all of the Physical devices on your system and their model or make.. Mine for instance says its a Logitech PS/2 Port Mouse. From that information you should be able to make a quick decision on what you need.

By the way what is Face Recognition for that thing do?

Hi there, and thanks for reply, Face Recognition uses your camera to detect face movement and gestures, its like a face print to log in to windows. Can replace your password!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived