download help

Guest skully1337

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, they cant. they could store your ip and file a suit against it, but they will never waste their time with that. i doubt they even log who installes/uses it. read the terms when you install it, if they do, it will be in there.

ZoneAlarm really SUCKS That is just my opinion but Trust me it really sucks Pain in the keister!!!!!!

Sorry the turkey is talking but I still think that it really sucks!!!

Guest grandcommander
ZoneAlarm really SUCKS That is just my opinion but Trust me it really sucks Pain in the keister!!!!!!

Sorry the turkey is talking but I still think that it really sucks!!!

Why do you think Zone Alarm sucks,because i use it and i didn't have any problems.

It controls too much. There is too much descision making for the operator of the PC. I have a lot of other people using my computers that dont know very much about computers. Zone alram gives them way too much controll over too many functions. I spent more time fixing what they f****ed up than doing what I want to do. I guess it would be alright if I didnt have 10 plus noobs playing with them. But it would constantly ask you the same questions about controlling the same functions over and over again.

Call it user preference if you want but nobody that uses my computers liked it very agrivating.

Archived