NOD32 FIX

sanjoa

Hi! There's a fix for NOD33 that provides licenses until 2038, called Dasumo NOD FiX. Could you add that fix into NOD32's download page?

• Replies 13
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This fix has been out there for a very long time but we believe the box, mara-fix to work better than that one.

• Administrator

Box Mara- Fix is the best of them all. ;)

The best fix is no fix at all. Fixes and patches alter the stability of the antivirus. You'd better use minodlogin. It merely introduces the licences as if it were a user. Mark my words. Keep on using fixes and you'll regret it!!! ;)

The best fix is no fix at all. Fixes and patches alter the stability of the antivirus. You'd better use minodlogin. It merely introduces the licences as if it were a user. Mark my words. Keep on using fixes and you'll regret it!!! ;)

Well I will say that you talk nonsense and that you have no idea what are you talking about. Box and mine fix does not touch any Eset file, and will not cause any stability problem. It just changes registry permission so Eset can not update trial count. You are correct about patches, but fixes are completely different things. And, for me fix is much better solution then all tools that inserts licence. They constantly releases new versions, and you always need to do some updates. Fix, like box and mine is install and forget about it. Don't confuse people with statemens which are not true.

Cheers ;)

• Administrator

I totally agree with you mara-. Infect I feel that this license inserting is more of illegal, have heard it takes some of cpu when inserting.

• Administrator

Indeed. :D . "Each to his own".

I agree, Each to his own, but I hate when people talk about something they don't have the any idea how it works.

Cheers ;)

Can you imagine a program that goes out to the internet to a particular website, grabs a license, and insert it in Eset. Amazing! Now, imagine all the possibilities. It goes out to any website, grabs what it wants, and stores it on your computer. I like it! :unsure:

When I was young, my mother would always made me wore my sister's clothes, especially dresses. (Even today, a little bit). Now that I know better, I tried to reason with mother and tell her that those dresses may look good on my sister but not on me. :frusty:

Bizarre™

As I always say: each to his own.

• 2 weeks later...
When I was young, my mother would always made me wore my sister's clothes, especially dresses. (Even today, a little bit). Now that I know better, I tried to reason with mother and tell her that those dresses may look good on my sister but not on me.

:lol:

Box, I hear you're designing dresses for a while. I use them especially the Box-Mara line and they look very cute on me, but I will say the same thing, is just a matter of personal taste. :)

Archived