VSOConvertXtoDVD v.3.8.0.193d Final

Siddharta

2yo62s3.jpg

VSOConvertXtoDVD v.3.8.0.193d

Final,New & Full

ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.

convertxtodvd.jpg

• Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download

• Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus

• Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality

• Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!

• Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats

• Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window

• Advanced file merging possibilities

• Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...

• Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold

• Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC

• Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options

• Multilingual support

• Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista

Size: 17 MB

70l3s7.png

LINK :

Code:/files/266252274/VSO.ConvertXToDVD_v.3.8.0.193d.Sidd.rar
Site:http://rapidshare.com

Saludos: :D

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not crazy, they have just released this new update. Apparently they have corrected a serious mistake. That's all.

Oh...I'm sorry not to have prepared this rar as well as I did the other day. But the programme is inside and I've brought the news, that's all. Good bye!

It's a Beta. All the Beta's for VSO Software can be found here:

http://download2.vso-software.fr/

When a Beta becomes final you'll get it here

http://download.vso-software.fr/vsoConvertXtoDVD3_setup.exe

For the time being we do not post Betas for ConvertXtoDVD3 on the front page. Reason being that they are often unoffical and also made very frequently.

Okay I'll shot down the addresses. Now... I had an strange idea...what if instead of announcing the final versions in their forums as they have been doing so far....they have decided to sell it first. They know you are in their forums. It could be a strategy for them to have a chance to sell more. The other day I was convinced it was final because they were selling it. And Softpedia did not mention any beta quality. On top of that the difference between finals and betas is more than relative. One could even argue that so far all their final versions have been no more than BETA versions.

Anyway I apologize for my blunder ;)

3.8.0.193d is the latest final now. Thanks for the update Kunfutse. I'll update the listing. Same changelog as the 3.8.0.193c

Archived