Userbars

SwiftStryder

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Once the competition is closed we will be presenting the best of them on the site for all to use. There isn't anything official (yet).

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering when we were going to get to see everyone's submissions..

I put a collage of mine up on my profile .. but haven't seen anyone else's except Rock Lee's, and the ones that were posted up..

I was wondering when we were going to get to see everyone's submissions..

I put a collage of mine up on my profile .. but haven't seen anyone else's except Rock Lee's, and the ones that were posted up..

I just saw yours. They're more site oriented while mine are more personal oriented. I like em :yes:

Anyway, Han has one of his userbars in his sig atm. I haven't seen anyone else's besides that...

I had not seen his yet.. except the armored creature thing..LOL

EDIT: Just went an looked.. his userbar looks like an actual userbar..

like the ones you can make at those sites..

I wasn't REAL happy with my userbars..I think I may change them..I dunno.. I think I put too much.. had issues with shadowing and glow.. It would not go transparent enough.. to be cropped and look right..

I may play with them a little later and see what I can do..

I wasn't REAL happy with my userbars..I think I may change them..I dunno.. I think I put too much.. had issues with shadowing and glow.. It would not go transparent enough.. to be cropped and look right..

Mhm his does look like an actual userbar. That's what I started with at first but I decided to go against it. It's too rectangular for me. I like having something abstract, something different. That's not taking anything from Han's bar. It's nice :yes:

I dunno why you would. I see where you're coming from though. I changed my bars at least 10 times before coming up with a look that I really liked. Actually I feel that there's more I can add to the bar without taking the user/site element out of the picture. I'm not sure if Lite was looking for userbars like mine or yours or Han's but they're all good to me.

Yeah.. I mean what I gather from userbars.. ( I never actually used them ) but from what I gather, especially at the main site is that they are basically of the users design themselves anyway.. I like Haantjuh's too.. I like yours because it is nice and clean..which goes with a nice design cue.. Mine seems a little cross NT/Tech..But Round nevertheless..to match the whole scheme.. Its hard to design something different in the size they are usually..LOL

I know what u mean... But those from the site are to standard.. Mine got some effects blended in.

Here are all the userbars I made.. The sig.. Well dunno if I can post it, so you'll have to wait for Lite's post..

350jkt5.jpg

119awox.jpg

2556jnl.jpg

inv0j4.jpg

2m4xe2a.jpg

The lines aren't covering the whole userbar. + the background are several layers clouds + masked colorlayer. =]

I like the color variations.. thats nice..:thumbsup:

Well mine are up for display with a link to the PSD's too, on my profile like I said before, with the wallpapers I made..I played with color variations with those just messing with Hue/Sat.. looked pretty cool....

EDIT: If anyone wants the Wallpaper PSD's let me know..

They are huge files because the original PSD's are several and in a very large size rez to start off.

• Administrator

I'll post something a little bit different in the next couple of days. It will include the best from the competition. Some of the items will be from other users not just the winners.

On a side note, even if i haven't PMed you about it, can all entrats send me there original files?

Thanks

I'll post something a little bit different in the next couple of days. It will include the best from the competition. Some of the items will be from other users not just the winners.

On a side note, even if i haven't PMed you about it, can all entrats send me there original files?

Thanks

I wasn't an "official" entrant so do you still need mine?

Archived