Does anyone have World of Warcraft?

Snake

Does anyone have World of Warcraft?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone have World of Warcraft?

• Yes
    • No
    • Im going to get it

I have WoW and i wanted to know if anyone here has it too.

• Replies 26
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gir489

Don't get it.

Who the fuck would pay 5 dollars a month, to waste your life on a damn MMORPG!?

Now, I've seen losers before, but this tops it.

Its actually 15 bucks a month and its really good. I love it and i play it all the time. Its definatly worth the 15 bucks a month.

Guest Gir489
Its actually 15 bucks a month and its really good. I love it and i play it all the time. Its defiantly worth the 15 bucks a month.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HOLLY JESUS!

With 15 bucks, I could get something worthwhile for 15 USD! Like a years worth of web hosting, or a nice taco-dinner from Taco Bell!

But, seriously. If I wanted to waste my life, I could do it without paying 15 dollars. :yes: :towel: :clap:

I know it sounds like a lot, but its so worth it.

Don't get it.

Who the fuck would pay 5 dollars a month, to waste your life on a damn MMORPG!?

Now, I've seen losers before, but this tops it.

I know an ass load of people who pay $5.99 for xbox live and "waste" thier life on halo 2. Not really a waste of life if you enjoy what your doing. For this to top your losers list... you must really not be geting out much, or at least not be going to more than 2 or 3 web sites.

HOLLY JESUS!

With 15 bucks, I could get something worthwhile for 15 USD! Like a years worth of web hosting, or a nice taco-dinner from Taco Bell!

But, seriously. If I wanted to waste my life, I could do it without paying 15 dollars. :yes: :towel: :clap:

You think spending $15 for a nice taco-dinner from taco bell is a worthwhile use??? The people there must really not like you... cuz I've never been charged $15 for a taco dinner.

If you were going to waste your life, why would spending $15 matter?

Also, do you not get paid very much, or even have a job? Cuz $15 isn't really that much at all. Even though, why do you care so much about how someone spends thier money?

Also, do you not get paid very much, or even have a job? Cuz $15 isn't really that much at all. Even though, why do you care so much about how someone spends thier money?

Exactly my point.

EDIT:

You think spending $15 for a nice taco-dinner from taco bell is a worthwhile use??? The people there must really not like you... cuz I've never been charged $15 for a taco dinner.

LOL :towel:

wait a minute... you have to pay to play it online?!?!?

OK forget it, im not getting it anymore. I'll just stick to half-life, cs, and diablo II :rofl:

OK forget it, im not getting it anymore. I'll just stick to half-life, cs, and diablo II :rofl:

Yeah, WoW is an MMORPG. Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. The only thing you can do is play online and you have to pay.

Guest Gir489

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I said. :(

Guest Gir489

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you get 20 tacos, 10 orders of nachos, 4 drinks, and a Mexican-Pizza, it averages to 15 bucks. :rofl: :(

When you get 20 tacos, 10 orders of nachos, 4 drinks, and a Mexican-Pizza, it averages to 15 bucks. :rofl: :(

Holy Crap thats a lot of food!

All that for $15? Damn, where the hell do u go? I wanna get that. Lol, too much food for me, but thats damn cheap.

Unless you have some sort of really good discount card... there is no way you'd get all that from taco bell for $15. Plus like hell you could eat all that.

No. I'm dead against paying to play online games as I believe the money being made from every game sold is more than enough for the developers.

Many developers such as Novalogic, EA etc... are able to do this for free, because of this very fact.

Paying $30 for a game is one thing, but adding another $180 for a years worth of online gaming is ridiculous.

However, everyone of my friends who own this game have all said the same thing. It's great and well worth the monthly fee.

So, to summerise, unless you're heavily into MMORPG's, it might be best playing another game.

A popular non-monthly payment game is Neverwinter Nights but it is getting on a bit now.

Samurai :)

Its quite strange that on this post

No one wants World of Warcraft

No one has World of Warcraft

but still we have this post to see if any1 has it.... :angry: :huh:

No one has World of Warcraft

Read the first post! i have it. :P

Read the first post! i have it. :P

I reallly must have my glasses changed :nono: :P

I saw the graph and there was 0:9 there so assumed no 1 has it...

I recently came to know that the person who starts the Poll cannot vote.... :x

Have u voted ? now

SacredCultivator

Nah I have played it before and didn't really like it for some reason....

My friend actually has WoW and he actually shares with with two other friends. They share the same account so they each just pich in $5 a month to play it. They say it isnt much and its worth it. So bleh, it just depends on ur money size and what kinda games u like.

if it was a good game i wouldn't mind doing something like that. but, i think they might be violating the ToS :unsure:

Archived