Funniest Questions to ask to Siri

Batu69

Who doesn’t know about Siri? Being an iPhone, iPod or any Apple product user, you must be aware of Siri.

If you know about Siri, then this article will let you know much more about Siri. Siri is a computer program that acts as an intelligent personal assistant and knowledge navigator for iOS operating system. Siri is integrated with voice control system and performs tasks according to your voice commands, lets you to use your voice to make or receive call, send messages, schedule alarms or meetings and more.

This personal assistant understands what you say, not only that she understands what you mean and even talks you back just like a real personal assistant.

You can ask Siri whatever you want to get a plausible answer. Most of the people find it amusing to ask Siri funny questions and Siri is as amusing to give

unexpected replies. Here is a list of some really funny questions you can ask to Siri and even funnier replies that you would get.

fsiri1.jpg

s2-1.jpg

break-1.jpg

Are you stupid?

I’m smart enough to know not to answer that question.

How do I look?

My instructor told me never to answer this.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Siri has smart answers to that. Siri, “I checked their calendars. They both have the same birthdays”.

“Chicken, egg, chicken, egg, chicken, egg, chicken egg. Oops. Stack overflow.”

“Some believes an ancient ‘proto-chicken’ laid an egg containing a DNA mutation that resulted in a chicken hatching from said egg. Hope that helps”.

25+ Funniest Questions to ask to Siri – Hilarious Siri Replies

• Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived