Denuvo game INSIDE cracked!! Woooo!! :)

psyko666

Today a game called INSIDE by Playdead Studio is cracked, it was protected by the infamous Denuvo protection...

The game has a game rating of 10/10

def a game to play for all!!

You can download it here, it was cracked today august 23th 2016: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/15629081/Inside-CONSPIR4CY

Gameplay trailer here, the trailer is from 2014 but the game was released just some time ago

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the game has a ten out of ten then why not buy it and support its developers I only crack games to test them and see if there worth the money.  It sounds like this game is worth the money and worth buying.

CONSPIR4CY group breaks the latest version of Denuvo protection for INSIDE video game (the successor of LIMBO)

August 23, 2016: CONSPIR4CY is a reverse engineering group which studies the software protections of latest technics for games, and mainly the recent versions of the protection technology called "Denuvo" developed by Denuvo Software Solutions GmbH. CONSPIR4CY now breaks the latest version of Denuvo technology for INSIDE (the new successor inspired in the known LIMBO video game developed in 2010 by the same company called Playdead) after one month later since was released officially in Steam site (really too long for a software protection. Denuvo technology is really more difficult in every new version. It seemed almost impossible to reversed, but finally they succeeded with hard work). INSIDE was one of the most awaited video games for reversing list by the users in 2016.

Download INSIDE video game for Windows (CONSPIR4CY edition):

Site: (removed)

About Denuvo technology:

Early reports suggested that Denuvo Anti-Tamper "continuously encrypts and decrypts itself so that it is impossible to crack. "Denuvo Software Solutions has stated that the technology "does not continuously encrypt and decrypt any data on storage media. To do so would be of no benefit in terms of security or performance." The company has not revealed how Denuvo Anti-Tamper works. The Chinese warez group 3DM claimed to have defeated Denuvo Anti-Tamper on 1 December 2014. The group claimed that the technology involves a "64-bit encryption machine" that requires cryptographic keys unique to the specific hardware of each installed system.

Later, in early December, the same group released a crack for the video game Dragon Age: Inquisition, which uses Denuvo Anti-Tamper to protect Electronic Arts' Origin Online Access DRM. But this took almost a month, which is unusually long for PC games. Asked about the development, Denuvo acknowledged that "every protected game eventually gets cracked". Ars Technica noted that most legitimate sales for major games happened within 30 days of release, and so publishers may consider Denuvo a success if it meant a game took significantly longer to be cracked.

Games protected by Denuvo require an online re-activation for every hardware upgrade. Denuvo limits activations at 4 hardware upgrades per 24 hours.

In January 2016, 3DM reportedly nearly gave up attempting to crack Just Cause 3, which is protected with Denuvo, due to the difficulties associated with the process. They also warned that due to the current trends in encryption technology, in two years' time, the cracking of video games may become impossible. Denuvo's Thomas Goebl believes that some console-only releases may get PC release in future due to this technology. It was announced that 3DM would stop all research on Denuvo Anti-Tamper, stop cracking all single-player games from February 2016 for one whole year, start relying on other crackers and see if the sales have increased in China in one year's time.

In early August 2016, it was reported that the Denuvo protection found in DOOM had been bypassed by a cracker named Voksi. Bypasses for many other Denuvo protected games were released within the following days. Although the exploit used for these bypasses was patched 3 days after the first bypass was released, news followed that Rise of the Tomb Raider and roughly 2 weeks later Inside had been fully cracked by the scene group CONSPIR4CY, by successfully emulating the Denuvo protection and patching the remaining in-game triggers.

More info about Denuvo protection:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo

this not first game with Denuvo  cracked first game is rise of the tomb raider again from CONSPIR4CY 

this is huge moment but developers of Denuvo   protection not sleep and update Denuvo   and race start again 

This is posted by psykosixsixsix:

Check the original for my reply.

Im going to have to check this game out looks good.

7 hours ago, Holmes said:

If the game has a ten out of ten then why not buy it and support its developers I only crack games to test them and see if there worth the money.  It sounds like this game is worth the money and worth buying.

I did, I bought it for my PS4 ^_^

• Administrator

Threads merged, moved to FileSharing News and sharecoded the links - links to torrent sites, repeat, sites, not direct links to torrents, are fine though. Direct link to torrents and file hosting sites require sharecoding.

While the original post does not exactly qualify as the news as it does not contain any article, it is technically a news, add to that, Kobol has posted a good news like article, so this thread suits better here.

@Holmes : Just try it. I recommend you with 10/10 stars. For me, INSIDE is one the best Windows games that I've played in my life (same issue with LIMBO). Great experience, great puzzle, nice gameplay (I've completed the game in 6 hours, included with breaks in between, thanks to my previous experience with LIMBO :) ). Tomorrow I will start play it again from cero, because I love it :). I assure you you will not regret. Congrats to Playdead indie company for the nice work on it! GREAT JOB! Regards!

P.D.: INSIDE on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/304430/

2 hours ago, Kobol said:

@Holmes : Just try it. I recommend you with 10/10 stars. For me, INSIDE is one the best Windows games that I've played in my life (same issue with LIMBO). Great experience, great puzzle, nice gameplay (I've completed the game in 6 hours, included with breaks in between, thanks to my previous experience with LIMBO :) ). Tomorrow I will start play it again from cero, because I love it :). I assure you you will not regret. Congrats to Playdead indie company for the nice work on it! GREAT JOB! Regards!

P.D.: INSIDE on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/304430/

The lamest game I've ever played (finished, took ~3hours). Good they cracked it, incase someone wanted to buy it. For 10 years old or younger this game is ok. 10/10 really???????????????? Where the world is going too...

Snakeshadeuss
5 hours ago, namek said:

The lamest game I've ever played (finished, took ~3hours). Good they cracked it, incase someone wanted to buy it. For 10 years old or younger this game is ok. 10/10 really???????????????? Where the world is going too...

I agree. They should have called it "Walk Slowly To The Gloomy Right: The Game".

On 2016-08-25 at 6:17 AM, Snakeshadeuss said:

I agree. They should have called it "Walk Slowly To The Gloomy Right: The Game".

They don't call them "side scrollers" for nothing ^_^ Speaking of which, I think I'll go grab a rom of Donkey Kong Country to play on an emulator.

I still have fond memories of that game.The music, the background, the gameplay and the enemies were all great stuff!

Snakeshadeuss
1 hour ago, lurch234 said:

They don't call them "side scrollers" for nothing ^_^ Speaking of which, I think I'll go grab a rom of Donkey Kong Country to play on an emulator.

I still have fond memories of that game.The music, the background, the gameplay and the enemies were all great stuff!

Donkey Kong Country is Legendary, and infinitely better, more amusing, and more enjoyable than this over-rated dark gloomy borefest.

Archived