Marrying a Gold Mine!

Zeus_Hunt

• Replies 17
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't Zeus Indian anyways?

I don't see any racial motivations to be honest, and I can understand where the humour lies. Does anyone else have a problem with this post?

no offence zeus but that is borderline racist in my books

Hey I m an indian and I dont intend make fun of anyone...

Its a good wedding picture and there is humor in that picture. Thats it.

Most of the weddings are similar to the one above(but with a little less Gold)

• Administrator

I'm usually the strict one when it comes to jokes (ask zues... i removed loads of the stuff he's posted ^_^ ), but there is nothing wrong with this IMO.

SacredCultivator

Holy crap... just think about it.. all that gold.. I think she is worth more than everything the guy owns.

I'm usually the strict one when it comes to jokes (ask zues... i removed loads of the stuff he's posted :P ), but there is nothing wrong with this IMO.

Its zeus.... ;)

Loads of stuff which he and sometimes his girlfriend felt were the edge... ^_^

But he our Censor Department ^_^

If the post was not deleted before I posted last... I knew it was fine it was fine... :sneaky:

By the way they look like Malluz (Malayalies...my own state Kerala)

The girl's dad probably works in middle east..(Dubai, Kuwait, Sharja)...

I'm usually the strict one when it comes to jokes (ask zues... i removed loads of the stuff he's posted :P ), but there is nothing wrong with this IMO.

Its zeus.... ;)

Loads of stuff which he and sometimes his girlfriend felt were the edge... ^_^

But he our Censor Department ^_^

If the post was not deleted before I posted last... I knew it was fine it was fine... :sneaky:

By the way they look like Malluz (Malayalies...my own state Kerala)

The girl's dad probably works in middle east..(Dubai, Kuwait, Sharja)...

there is a lot of indian workers in saudi arabia when i was there in 90-91. i remember watching a show years ago that showed indian females making all that jewely for their family members and themselves.

was going to ask if either was part of your family but you answered it above as no basically.

they also both have what looks like good/prefect teeth.

zeus, i remember a female puts a dot on the forehead after marriage (i think its red though i seem to remember there was a black dot for something) dont married females also put something in their left nose side?

btw how many hours do you think it took to make her jewely?

there is a lot of indian workers in saudi arabia when i was there in 90-91. i remember watching a show years ago that showed indian females making all that jewely for their family members and themselves.

was going to ask if either was part of your family but you answered it above as no basically.

they also both have what looks like good/prefect teeth.

zeus, i remember a female puts a dot on the forehead after marriage (i think its red though i seem to remember there was a black dot for something) dont married females also put something in their left nose side?

btw how many hours do you think it took to make her jewely?

Thats a lot of details myidisbb...

If any of them were a relative of mine I sure would have been very rich ^_^

I dont expect any of her family members would have made the jwellary for her ...They are all bought by her rich father...

I didnt look at the teeth... I would prefer Lips :sneaky:

Yes married women (generally from the north) do put a Dot ^_^ (Bindi) on their forehead

But any color and any shape is a fashion...

Something on the nose (Nose ring).. once again women/girls(need not be a married) on the north of India

india history question.

pakistan and burma where orginally part of india. i forget if they broke off illegaly or where allowed to break off. i know pakistan is mostly mostly muslim and i think burma is but not sure. anyway, why didnt the muslims in india move to pakistan or burma back then? where the muslims (back then) that stayed different other muslims from the other two terrorities that broke off of india?

india history question.

pakistan and burma where orginally part of india. i forget if they broke off illegaly or where allowed to break off. i know pakistan is mostly mostly muslim and i think burma is but not sure. anyway, why didnt the muslims in india move to pakistan or burma back then? where the muslims (back then) that stayed different other muslims from the other two terrorities that broke off of india?

india history correction : it was actually Pakistan and Bangladesh... both muslim states.

Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan till 1971.

They fought a war with Pakistan ...India helped and they were 2 different nations after that.

Before partition Britishers (with their divide and rule policy) proposed 2 different nation theory.

Muslims(polititions) liked the idea and finally 2 nations were created.

I guess during partition part of the muslims decided to stay with India and others could not make it to Pakistan during the partition time.

I've been to Indian marriages before (I'm Indian too) but I have never seen too much jewelry.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived