Zemana AntiMalware Premium 2.21.2.465 - Giveaway

Blackmamba

zam-ss.jpg

Zemana AntiMalware Premium 2.21.2.465 - Giveaway

Clean your computer in minutes, no matter how badly infected, with Zemana AntiMalware Premium!

Zemana AntiMalware serves double-duty. It’s a PC cleaner and at the same time, it protects your computer from various threats like malware and viruses.

It cleans up your PC in a just matter of minutes. It blocks not just viruses, but also other potential threats such as malware, trojans, root-kits, ransomware, boot-kits and zero day malware in real time.

It also helps improve your online experience by removing all the annoying pop-ups and annoying toolbars from your browser, the kind that often come preloaded with unwanted download and upgrades.

Not only that, Zemana AntiMalware uses Pandora Real Time Sandbox Technology to detect and eliminate threats, which leaves zero-day malware power-less. As for the program’s functionality, Zemana AntiMalware comes packaged in one of the lightest-weight file sizes at this level of protection, using only 5MB of disk space.

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 1-computer 1-year license, for commercial or noncommercial use
  • You get free upgrades for one year
  • No free tech support
  • You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended
  • May not be resold
Technical Details
  • Developed by Zemana
  • Version is v2.21.2.465
  • Download size is 5.4 MB
  • Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)

Giveaway

http://sharewareonsale.com/s/zemana-antimalware-giveaway-coupon-sale

Installer & Key

Site: http://pastebin.com
Sharecode[?]: /3riWrYed

• Replies 6
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks I haven't ever tried this one so I've installed it on 2 pcs to see how it goes So far it seems good on system resources.400 days free I cant complain.:dance2:

Does anyone know how this Zemana AntiMalware Premium compares with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Does it show many false positive,  anyone who got it installed, before this Giveaway expires.

Right now I still can get 400 days Premium license of ZAM although the giveaway has ended for 7 hours! Don't know when Zemana blocks further activation of this key but we should enjoy this license while it's alive ^_^

Capture.png

@nobiloI think at least you should put the key in spoiler or sharecode the key

It just as good, i have found and i have used Zemana and Watchdog are similar  AntiMalaware  and now i am using Zemana anti logger and i am very impressed with that.

Promotion is over, but I still downloaded it from here and the code works. 

http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode[?]: /dqbtHhKB

Archived