how to turn Windows 10 anniversary to release business.

ERIC59

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimbojet2011
2 hours ago, ERIC59 said:

how to turn Windows 10 Pro anniversary to release Windows business.
command prompt as an administrator and apply these notes.

Site: http://www83.zippyshare.com
Sharecode[?]: /v/cuL77QrW/file.html

eric59

File does not exist on this server

SnakeMasteR

Don't click the first part of the link, copy and paste it instead. The file is hosted on server 83, if you just click the first part, you will be redirected to the main site, not server 83.

Whats the profit of it, do you get a better OS.............?:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Kalju said:

Sorry, can somebody tell me what is Windows 10 Business? Or it should be Enterprise?

Hide contents

OEhrI58.png

May I please ask for the source of this ISO? I also want a clean AIO ISO. I know this is homebrew but I'm still interested. Please PM me if possible.

Thanks.

Regards.

I don't have it, I have only this laeked version link

https://cloclo11.datacloudmail.ru/weblink/view/C3qz/wkbo791DZ/MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.10.ENTERPRISE.2016.LTSB.RTM.X64.OEMRET.ENGLISH.DVD-WZT.RAR?etag=F810A885DA9BAB43445FD340EE7825D892F48D59&key=3740de88322d1460c6a7b5826bbb95a5d9d5ba05

Source:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/C3qz/wkbo791DZ/

Just now, Kalju said:

I don't have it, I have only this laeked version

May I ask how did you remove all other languages except English and remove that "Choose your language" screen at the very start of the setup?

3 minutes ago, ashish.k said:

May I ask how did you remove all other languages except English and remove that "Choose your language" screen at the very start of the setup?

I must apologize, have not tried it, and link comes from another forum.

5 hours ago, ashish.k said:

Look at the name of the file, it is English, not multi language.  Microsoft released it that way.  English only versions are available for those that do not need other languages and make it easier to automate the installation on the network.

1 minute ago, straycat19 said:

Look at the name of the file, it is English, not multi language.  Microsoft released it that way.  English only versions are available for those that do not need other languages and make it easier to automate the installation on the network.

I confused that with the earlier 38in1 release by Wzor. My bad...

november_ra1n
14 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

11 minutes ago, ashish.k said:

I confused that with the earlier 38in1 release by Wzor. My bad...

That one is Unofficial integrated languages homebrew ISO, there is already Win Enterprise LTSB 2016 EN-US Original ISO posted there -->

Very good, can we chance language to Dutch somehow..........?:rolleyes:

Archived