Total Uninstall 6.17.0

anuraag

9 minutes ago, november_ra1n said:

Gabriel used to send lots of shit to order to block the key even after install internally ıt was much harder to block via firewall/host files than using the crack, not sure he is still doing it lately?

Gabriel? You mean Martau?

Yes he do, but he can't stop offline activation with the key you posted and version 6.17. Lets hope the old block with policy still works (we will see very soon as the key will be blocked this day i think)

3 minutes ago, KP333 said:

M283Qqm.png

Not working my end

Activate offline or use VPN set to Russia.

• Replies 210
  • Views 33.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried offline still never worked said it needed validation tried with VPN russian still got same message,now the key has excessed the number of activation

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/dsvrQ1c.png

november_ra1n
7 minutes ago, KP333 said:

Tried offline still never worked said it needed validation tried with VPN russian still got same message,now the key has excessed the number of activation

Hide contents

I have just activated Offline on Virtual Box then switch the internet on still working in my side but not sure how long... : )

Spoiler

yiJyiWp.png

17 minutes ago, KP333 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Try this (copy/replace) 

Site: https://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/h3oa3mkU4N

4 minutes ago, november_ra1n said:

I have just activated Offline on Virtual Box then switch the internet on still working in my side but not sure how long... : )

:think:

Tried Activate offline got "firewall is preventing online validation of your license"

Spoiler

cCKjzLf.png

Then with network on with russian VPN still now joy i got key has excessed the number of activation

13 minutes ago, november_ra1n said:

Reveal hidden contents

Forever if you keep us it offline ;)

november_ra1n
3 minutes ago, KP333 said:

:think:

Tried Activate offline got "firewall is preventing online validation of your license"

Reveal hidden contents

Then with network on with russian VPN still now joy i got key has excessed the number of activation

When you have tried first time and failed Gabriel notice who you are lol...

You may need to clean your system that is hell of headache too. Crack is just too easy & hassle free..

1 minute ago, november_ra1n said:

When you have tried firs time and failed Gabriel notice who you are lol...

You may need to clean your system that is hell of headache too.

Installed it with Revo Uninstaller Pro so hopefully it will remove everything it installed lets see what it find left behind when i uninstall it, then i'll run TrashReg

1 minute ago, dickmaster said:

Martau blocked the key :D

He always does block public keys, the trick is dont never let it hit the internet . if it does you're blacklisted,, Ive been able to make any public key work since it was v4 as long as the key was made for the installer .  Back along time ago you use could block it in host  he ban host block,  then we switched to firewalls and he has banned most firewalls, but Ive always been able to find one not on the blacklist so far.

2 minutes ago, steven36 said:

He always does block public keys, the trick is dont never let it hit the internet . if it does you're blacklisted,, Ive been able to make any public key work since it was v4 as long as the key was made for the installer .  Back along time ago you use could block it in host  he ban host block,  then we switched to firewalls and he has banned most firewalls, but Ive always been able to find one not on the blacklist so far.

Ye i know, i will try to block TU via Local Security Policy and be back with result.

Did it work for you with Local Security Policy block, for me it did not work on VM.

I will try to Clean and give it one more try.

I run trashreg, re-installed total uninstall and it now works with network on :)

Here is "how to"

TheEmpathicEar
9 hours ago, dickmaster said:

Did it work for you with Local Security Policy block, for me it did not work on VM.

I will try to Clean and give it one more try.

I run trashreg, re-installed total uninstall and it now works with network on :)

Here is "how to"

Where can I get the "Full" version of TrashReg? [And, why R U using this instead of CCleaner (or something else like it)]?

10 hours ago, mr.bin009 said:

the key still work?

Yes, but you need to block tu via local security policy.

111.png

9 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Where can I get the "Full" version of TrashReg? [And, why R U using this instead of CCleaner (or something else like it)]?

I use free version it will do the job.

Ccleaner will not work.

Remove all WinLicense 1.x and CLSID with trashreg.

5 hours ago, dickmaster said:

Ccleaner will not work.

I only remove all WinLicense 1.x with TrashReg, Block TU.exe & TUagent.exe with Windows 10 Firewall Control and it stays registered. 

Win 8.1 x64 here ;)

8 minutes ago, macnavarra said:

here is the x64 crack that works:

site: https://www.datafilehost.com/

share code: d/t7QnG5VroR

I don't know where did you get this, but we already have a working crack for both x86/x64 here, and it's been posted more than 10 days ago

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/274192-total-uninstall-6170/?do=findComment&comment=1120196

7 hours ago, dickmaster said:

Ccleaner will not work.

it's stil get error with firewall :(

33 minutes ago, mr.bin009 said:

it's stil get error with firewall :(

Try this:

1: Uninstall Total uninstall

2: Run trash reg and "remove all" x86/64

3: Make sure no firewall is blocking TU or hostfile

4: Install Total uninstall (do not launch it)

5: Copy/paste the files i posted a few post above

(opimal start Total uninstall with network off to see if it is registered)

6: Create local security policy

7: Launch Total uninstall

Archived