Security Services for Web Applications

HannahantheBananaMan

HannahantheBananaMan

Hey,

I am looking into new security services for my website that will soon launch. I was wondering what people knew about a newer service called Xybershield (www.xybershield.com). There is not much information about the service yet and was wondering if people knew if this worked or not. Please give me your feedback on the service.

Thanks,

HTBM

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Now this is what sort of thing every website should have. Actually don't have any info on this, just came to know after googleing it. ;)

Hey,

I am looking into new security services for my website that will soon launch. I was wondering what people knew about a newer service called Xybershield (www.xybershield.com). There is not much information about the service yet and was wondering if people knew if this worked or not. Please give me your feedback on the service.

Thanks,

HTBM

Depends on what type of site it is. I find their deal on xybershield to not be a very cost effective one. You could also look into some PHP security tools if your site is open source.

• Administrator

@Leet. The link you've given looks great. Hannah......, try it.

HannahantheBananaMan

Hello,

Thanks for the help guys. I decided to go ahead and try the free week trial on the website and have liked what I see so far, very cool GUI and easy to use. My original question should have been structed differently because I was looking at either a WAF or Xyber Shield. I am leaning more towards Xybershield however because it is a cheaper option and it will not be hard to maintain.

Thanks

HTBM

• Administrator

Even I thought that. :lmao:

Archived